Planning of the 2016 Two-Stroke Ride Weekend

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Braley

Premium Member
Premium Member
This forum is full of like minded members who enjoy riding their Seadoos. Over the past few years members have gotten together a couple/few times and done a Fri-Sun weekend. A great group has developed, it's a super time and it's good to put a face to the screen name. We are fresh off a successful November ride in Ga and there has been a lot of chatter about an even larger get together next summer.

RacerXXX has suggested North Carolina for the central location and large #'s of members in the area who could scope things out on the ground. A "host" member in the chosen area really helps. I'm ready to throw my full support into it and make the long drive. My hope is that we can pick the destination most appealing and the time that allows the most interested members to be able to attend.

I think this should include women and kids.

Please post your ideas and offerings!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be first to toss out Lake Gaston. [MENTION=52309]MPower[/MENTION] whatcha say? We could help pull this together, no?

It's right off i95, on lake restaurants, houses and hotels to rent places.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestion Suke. I'll start checking that out. You guys running your X4's together sure helped kick the interest up this year, at least I know it did for me. I'm really looking forward to meeting and riding with you guys.

I plan to break out my carbon fiber X4's so with all the XP800's and clean 96XP's it's gonna make for some legendary pics.

Thanks for the suggestion Suke. I'll start checking that out. You guys running your X4's together sure helped kick the interest up this year, at least I know it did for me. I'm really looking forward to meeting and riding with you guys.

I plan to break out my carbon fiber X4's so with all the XP800's and clean 96XP's it's gonna make for some legendary pics.
Wait till you see [MENTION=52309]MPower[/MENTION] mint 95xp 800 that's original!

I'll be first to toss out Lake Gaston. [MENTION=52309]MPower[/MENTION] whatcha say? We could help pull this together, no?

It's right off i95, on lake restaurants, houses and hotels to rent places.

Depending on the date, I would be all in for Gaston. One of my best friends has a lake house there with a dock.

Subscribed. Would love to attend this get together. Your guys previous ride looked loke like too much fun to pass up on another opportunity. Id like to see a location more centralized as I mentioned previously and lake gaston would probably be doable for me. Just need to plan accordingly with work, lodging amd traveling time. I think 1of500 made a good point in the previous thread about peak season bookings. Just somethint to be aware of when planning. Again id be making thr trip from jersey and would hopefully be able to convincr a couple additional seadoo nuts from the area to make the journey.

Depending on the date, I would be all in for Gaston. One of my best friends has a lake house there with a dock.
[MENTION=72134]1983[/MENTION] has a friend who's uncle has a house with a dock AND a beach on Gaston. Obviously can't offer any of that up. Just saying....

Will some of you who have friends on gaston post a screen shot with a pin of where the are on the lake. There isn't much lodging that's water front I saw 2 marinas with lodging

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Will some of you who have friends on gaston post a screen shot with a pin of where the are on the lake. There isn't much lodging that's water front I saw 2 marinas with lodging

You won't find hotels with waterfront. I do believe there is a campground. There's a place we always ride by that looks like a campground with a beach.

198.jpg

This is the place I was talking about. This is about a 5-10 min ride from mpowers and isn't far from 1983s friend.

We ride back there almost every time I've been there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=59515]suke[/MENTION] that place is a time share of some sort.

[MENTION=59515]suke[/MENTION] that place is a time share of some sort.

Ahhhhhh, werd. The last time we were there they were hosting a seaplane get together. lol

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

My Buddy's place is close to the wobble. Not sure on the map where that is, but I have wobbled there before. ;)

There some taxes added to that was under 200 for the weekend though

Not that I'm opposed to lake gaston, but are there any other potential locations people may have in mind? Having options is always good.

There is some place in south carolina that jetski junkies do every year that has waterfalls you can ride right up to. I've never been nor do I know of anyone near there.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back