Members Unite!! Lake Norman NC Ride May 20-21

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great crew with a bad ass fleet of seadoos. Thanks to everyone for what they did and hope to see you all again soon. Anybody that thinks it is sketchy to drive a few hours to meet people you talk to on the internet should do it, we dont bite. It was a blast!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a phenomenal weekend! Thanks to everyone for coming and being a part of the fun! Thanks to Nick, Jes and Don's family for the awesome feast. You guys really went above and beyond. MUCH MUCH APPRECIATED! It was so awesome getting to finally meet some members, and ride some of these legendary skis. I wish the weather would have been calmer on Sunday so we could all have gone riding. I was all ready to be "Chase Boat". In any case, I really hope I can make the next meetup.

What a great gathering! It was awesome to finally put some faces to names and shake some hands. It was great to meet so many people that share the same passion for 20 year old PWCs.

Special thanks to Matt and Nick for their generosity in letting myself and everyone else have a go on their very special skis. It's obvious you guys get just as much enjoyment in seeing others enjoy your babies, as riding them yourselves.

Can't wait to do it again!

What an awesome weekend despite so not so great weather Thurs and Fri. It was so nice to meet everyone and actually talk with some of the people who are always on here giving great advice any time you need it. Special thanks to Nick, Jess, and Matt for letting us ride their sweet skis and burn through some race fuel! Sorry I couldn’t let more people ride the SPX, its running great but still getting too hot. I’d hate for to seize with someone else on it, but will be figured out for the next event! Great people, great skis!

So who is planning the mid summer ride?
348.jpg

What a great gathering! It was awesome to finally put some faces to names and shake some hands. It was great to meet so many people that share the same passion for 20 year old PWCs.

Special thanks to Matt and Nick for their generosity in letting myself and everyone else have a go on their very special skis. It's obvious you guys get just as much enjoyment in seeing others enjoy your babies, as riding them yourselves.

Can't wait to do it again!

Well said. Those skis are on another level. After riding those I get back on my and think "mine sucks" lol

Finally back in the shop today and cannot quit day dreaming of our day on Saturday. The group energy was unbelievable all weekend!! Special thanks to soccer Don for making everything else needed for dinner to happen. Yeah we made the lobsters happen but we would have been SOL without that pot!

Now that I've made two long trips I sure hope a couple of you make the trek to mn for the sortie! Jess and I are thinking we will sponsor some gas money, $100 to up to 5 people... More if there's less committed peeps.

364.jpg

Yeah Soccerdad was key. My rectifier went and he had one of those on hand as well. Super nice guy and family. It was good to see him out there on Shamu and his clean 96GSX in person. He really did look out for things and fill in a lot of blanks.

I'd like to throw out a special thanks to WhiskyD for nailing the house down. It was a key element in the success of this and he was able to cut the deal with the guy. He also ended up paying for more of it then any of us so I'll make sure he's covered on the next one. He and his lady friend Emily were fun and helpful and his X4's were clean and ran great(except when under water haha).

I'd like to throw out a special thanks to WhiskyD for nailing the house down. It was a key element in the success of this and he was able to cut the deal with the guy. He also ended up paying for more of it then any of us so I'll make sure he's covered on the next one. He and his lady friend Emily were fun and helpful and his X4's were clean and ran great(except when under water haha).
Yep Whisky also did his part in the cooking and was quite entertaining as well. Can you say FIREBALL???....

My favorite WhiskyD quote from the weekend: LOL

"I'm the nicest guy in the world....until you piss me off and I'll just shoot all of ya."

It was one hell of a weekend!! Thanks to everyone who came out. It was great meeting you all and hopefully we can do it again!

Yeah Soccerdad was key. My rectifier went and he had one of those on hand as well. Super nice guy and family. It was good to see him out there on Shamu and his clean 96GSX in person. He really did look out for things and fill in a lot of blanks.

Thanks for coming and helping out! Can't wait for next time.. minus the underwater part lol.
My favorite WhiskyD quote from the weekend: LOL

"I'm the nicest guy in the world....until you piss me off and I'll just shoot all of ya."
Haha, good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back