Members Unite! Central East Coast Ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
WhiskeyD did upload his stuff today (haven't looked at it). So far, you have uploaded 19 gigabytes !!!! Is there some more because if there is, I will have to increase some disk space in my FTP virtual server... I have 5 GB left on this server, after that, I have to allocate more space.

Benji.

WhiskeyD did upload his stuff today (haven't looked at it). So far, you have uploaded 19 gigabytes !!!! Is there some more because if there is, I will have to increase some disk space in my FTP virtual server... I have 5 GB left on this server, after that, I have to allocate more space.

Benji.

I am done uploading, but I believe all 3 folders are mine. The last stuff added by me was this morning, should all be from the same IP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just gave access to AdamA96XP, please make good use of it. These videos have to be compressed because I can't allow 20 people to download then uncompressed (20 people times 20 GB makes 400 GB, which is 10% of my allowed bandwidth for one month but the rest is reserved for my paying clients...).

Benji.

ps... don't take my comments on your ride style as criticism, 6-7 years ago I used to put my xp through hell and back on every single ride! Age/Bad shoulder has tamed my ride style considerably to the point where now I ride like my grandpa !
None taken! I've got pretty thick skin haha. I understand how injuries will hinder your riding. I broke my wrist on Norman in 2012 and it wrecked my 2013 season. Didn't have confidence in it and it popped a couple times causing me to go cart wheeling off the ski. Too bad we didn't catch the wrecks on camera [emoji12]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just gave access to AdamA96XP, please make good use of it. These videos have to be compressed because I can't allow 20 people to download then uncompressed (20 people times 20 GB makes 400 GB, which is 10% of my allowed bandwidth for one month but the rest is reserved for my paying clients...).

Benji.
I'm done, thanks. I accidentally canceled it a couple times while trying to do work so that's prolly why I uploaded so much. Sorry!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

[MENTION=51824]Matt Braley[/MENTION]

[video=youtube;cjZARLQwrwI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjZARLQwrwI[/video]

Wow I just saw this....so cool. You can see Chris and I can't keep the smiles off our faces on that ski. I'm a little embarrassed I wasn't working that engine harder but you can see how much water I was throwing out the back and feel the G's through the expression on my face lol. Amazing build Nick I really love that boat.

I long for my ski when I see this. Weather forecast calls for 50 degrees on Christmas Eve. Maybe we should do a ride up North for a change!

Benji.

Well, I almost caught a fishing line last summer. Boy was I lucky. Two guys fishing at the end of the boat dock. Not too wise if you ask me.

Benji.

I towed a snag in to shore that would of killed someone if they hit it at full speed. As my kids pulled it into the pile of other drift "trees". I sucked my tow rope! I had to recover the ski to the trailer and pull intake grate and cut my tow rope off my pump shaft. No good dean goes unpunished!

You should have seen the shit in the water when we did this ride....big chunks of log, garbage....bc it had rained hard a few days before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back