Members Unite!! 2016 Fall Florida Ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a great ride and nice meeting everyone and now it's time to pull three motors but my guy a ses said no problem even though it was defiantly my fault they went boom

Good luck with your engines. Hope it goes smooth and isn't too expensive.

Agree. Norris is the better option for skis since it's narrower and winds around more. There are also huge rental houses on the water that sleep 25+ ppl and marinas everywhere.
Holla if ya ride Norris. I've heard nothing but good things from my fishin buddy's about it

It was great meeting everyone. I had a blast maybe next time I won't blow my ski up right off the bat and I will be able to rip and run with y'all. It was still an awesome time thank y'all so much

I hear yeah on the no salt, my screen name is rdfish1. I am a lifelong Floridian and saltwater fisherman. And, as a fisherman, I used to dislike pwc's until I bought one 2 months ago. Sport has been great fun and met a number of terrific people. Wish I had more to time to enjoy the social nature of the lake George meet and greet but didn't work this trip.

Anyway, regarding my comment on a great chain of lakes, I will give you a sneak peak. The lakes are known as the butler chain and it is a series or 7-8 different lakes that are pristine in terms of water quality and natural beauty. You can tour the chain for hours upon hours, plus, there is a great watering hole, party place called bird island. Great spot for having lunch, a swim and a beer. Lots of interesting people and music. Another interesting feature of the lake is, you will see some of the biggest mansions you have ever seen. These homes are owned by people like Shaquille O'neill, Tiger woods, mark O'Meara, former home of Payne Stuart, nba star Dwight Howard, former home of Walt Disney worlds Don Disney, Kaka of Orlando city soccer star, and David siegel's 88,000 square foot mansion, a home built in spite of his ex wife who was awarded their former 44,000 SF home on this same lake. He decided to build a home twice as large to piss her off. This home is also featured Ina documentary called "queen of Versailles". Many other nfl,pga, nfl and other celebrities live here.

Anyway, I live here and get to ride the lake whenever I want but it might be an interesting ride for a group meeting, plus, lots of inexpensive hotels in the area. This isn't the St. John's, but a great chain of lakes to visit with a terrific boat ramp.

Sent from my iPad

Last edited by a moderator:
Well for a bunch of seadoo freaks I met on the internet yall are all alright. It was great to see you all again that I met this spring and great to put faces with screen names of the people I just met. Im proud of the fact that this group of people can go raise hell for 3 days straight and I never saw anybody do anything that would put you in dumb ass on the water category [emoji106]. We all wont be able to make every single trip but I will ride with this group of people any chance I get. I had an absolute blast and got to ride some wicked skis. Cant wait for the next one
Enjoy the fotos
1478496906692.jpg1478496945432.jpg
1478496966271.jpg
1478496987400.jpg1478497001119.jpg1478497015159.jpg1478497024863.jpg1478497076507.jpg1478497092189.jpg1478497169535.jpg1478497180242.jpg

Attachments

• 1478497034863.jpg
    1478497034863.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 58
Looks like y'all had a blast, wish I could have made. Got called up to Nashville for business. So who's planning the next ride??

As far as the Lake of the ozarks/westside rager....were thinking 2018. Next year Jess will need time to get everything setup for a great get together.

Now...The AJC (Adirondack jetski club) is putting on a John Dady Memorial weekend the 3rd weekend in June in NY. This will be the jetski get together of the year IMO. They will likely have 3 skis raffled off if not more, and EVERY company in the biz is on jumping on board. (Westside included)

For those that dont know, John was the founder of Blowsion. He died of some heart complications and all proceeds are being donated to the fund setup for his kids.

My vote would be to bring a STRONG Seadoo showing up there in 2017. Maybe even put together a Seadoo to raffle off. Then in 2018, super all out national raging freeride in LOTO!!!

As far as the Lake of the ozarks/westside rager....were thinking 2018. Next year Jess will need time to get everything setup for a great get together.

Now...The AJC (Adirondack jetski club) is putting on a John Dady Memorial weekend the 3rd weekend in June in NY. This will be the jetski get together of the year IMO. They will likely have 3 skis raffled off if not more, and EVERY company in the biz is on jumping on board. (Westside included)

For those that dont know, John was the founder of Blowsion. He died of some heart complications and all proceeds are being donated to the fund setup for his kids.

My vote would be to bring a STRONG Seadoo showing up there in 2017. Maybe even put together a Seadoo to raffle off. Then in 2018, super all out national raging freeride in LOTO!!!
What lake?

Well got in last night at 5am lol. The wife and i stayed down there two more days for the h*ll of it. Just wanted to say thanks for a good time. All of you where very nice people and cant wait to do it again. 1of500 and matts skis sure where fun to ride and thanks to lee my wife was all over ebay and cl for a new ski that she would like to get this weekend (still keeping her spx)....i think she has turned lol

Well got in last night at 5am lol. The wife and i stayed down there two more days for the h*ll of it. Just wanted to say thanks for a good time. All of you where very nice people and cant wait to do it again. 1of500 and matts skis sure where fun to ride and thanks to lee my wife was all over ebay and cl for a new ski that she would like to get this weekend (still keeping her spx)....i think she has turned lol

Thanks for making the trip down. Lots of miles,,, glad you are home safe.

She want a xpl?

I had a wonderful time with everyone and I'm looking forward to the next.

Despite the cockroaches and spiders at my place I was happy with the dock setup, worked out very well for the group I think.

I think i'll be planning another trip or two in the future to explore more of the St Johns, I really liked it.

Despite the cockroaches and spiders at my place I was happy with the dock setup, worked out very well for the group I think.

I think i'll be planning another trip or two in the future to explore more of the St Johns, I really liked it.

Just give me plenty of notice,,,,

There's a lot more of it to ride. How bad is the rxtx?

Who won the distance award? I had 2,061 miles round trip with the HX detour. Scott may have beaten me with his beach detour.

Great time though and was awesome getting to see some faces again and meet some new folks.

Who won the distance award? I had 2,061 miles round trip with the HX detour. Scott may have beaten me with his beach detour.

Great time though and was awesome getting to see some faces again and meet some new folks.

i had about 2300 in all lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back