Members Unite!! 2016 Fall Florida Ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already torn my 97 apart. It's getting the carbon seat , UMI, and Hottach off my black XPL. I'm gonna hit it with a carbon fiber hatch and matching Neptune decals and FL #'s also.

The carbon X4 is getting new orange lock on grips and the start button tightened back up but I'm real pleased with the rest of it.

lol, thats one fun boat tho. wish i would of found one of them before i put the time and money in to my boat.....
Im happy with it for sure, and it recieved an ass beating like it has never seen before. I used a full oem mikuni kit on the carbs and it gave me a few hot start issues but once it cleared out and fired up it was good so Im gonna go back into the carbs this winter while Im fixing the oil injection, they were super crusty and they were the first set I have done.

Im happy with it for sure, and it recieved an ass beating like it has never seen before. I used a full oem mikuni kit on the carbs and it gave me a few hot start issues but once it cleared out and fired up it was good so Im gonna go back into the carbs this winter while Im fixing the oil injection, they were super crusty and they were the first set I have done.
Might just need to adjust the arms on the ns. Every once and a while my 95 does the same thing

I've already torn my 97 apart. It's getting the carbon seat , UMI, and Hottach off my black XPL. I'm gonna hit it with a carbon fiber hatch and matching Neptune decals and FL #'s also.

The carbon X4 is getting new orange lock on grips and the start button tightened back up but I'm real pleased with the rest of it.
Good purchase for sure, looks killer goin accross the water [MENTION=37162]WOT[/MENTION] blowin a rooster tail too![emoji106]

I thought really hard about building a 97xp for a cruiser, a little nicer ride than the x4. I found one but needs engine rebuilt for 300

Who won the distance award? I had 2,061 miles round trip with the HX detour. Scott may have beaten me with his beach detour.

Great time though and was awesome getting to see some faces again and meet some new folks.

What is the Marine App you have on your phone?

What is the Marine App you have on your phone?
I use Boating USA by Navionics. Not sure if it's on Apple or not.

84.jpg

Yah I did that before but like having dedicated marine chart plotting for the boat. Helps in big or new lakes.

I didnt know google maps did that. The viewranger app does route tracking, avg speed peek speed and some other stuff, for some stupid reason I didnt use it all weekend

+1 on the Navionics app. I use an old android in my boat that I dedicated to it. No cellular at all. Just download the free app and free maps when you are on wifi. You can get a couple week free version of the good maps with better depth stuff, but for navigation, the regular maps work well. Also charts where you have been and are going. Etc. Both iOS and Droid

Sorry for the delay on info...

2017 Blowsion Northeast John Dady Memorial PWC Rally

New York State Northampton Beach Campgrounds
328 Houseman St, Mayfield, NY 12117

June 17th weekend.

Let me know if you guys are interested. Personally I've never been that direction and will likely take an excursion up through Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.

This is the start of my busiest season but I'm committed to going that's how strongly I feel about this event.

I know this group is mainly South eastern folks and I do not fault you for wanting to drive no more than a day... But give it some serious thought. The planning is super early stages, I see this event being the biggest thing in our industry this year. Look at the sponsor list, the who's who is already committed.

I'm again down to get a nice house, and Westsidepowersports.com lobster dinner is definitely an option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back