Members Unite!! Lake Norman NC Ride May 20-21

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spark was topping out at 50mph I heard. Pretty much every one of the X4's there would have whopped it.

Amazingly I can't find anything on a spark vs x4
Topic or video.

Last summer I raced two 90hp Sparks (one had impeller, intake and I think a few other things) with one of my 96XP's, all stock except F/A's and rejetted carbs. They were with me out of the hole for about a half second then I said bye bye to them. On top end I was closer to the supercharged Yami we were racing than the Sparks were to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i got home at 12:30 pm since i left the landing today at 4 am lol!..The ski is all cleaned up and back in the garage. I absolutely had a blast the whole time i was there even though the weather was hit and miss...Well worth the 9 hour drive i did to get there..Great bunch of guys..would do it again in a heartbeat! Here are some photos i got while i was there.

um...ISN'T THIS THE EVENT THREAD???.....

So while I am waiting for pictures to upload, I thought I would say may part about the event. First, thanks to Matt for driving the thread to get us together. And also to Matt for letting me ride his two amazing skis including the great Big Red! Wow. That thing turns on rails and pulls your arms out of the sockets! My arms and legs are toast today. I am sure I did not even push the ski 10%, but the smile factor was huge. And the honor of sitting on any of this stuff was crazy. And then to Nick and Jess for the lobster, t-shirts and friendship. And the Miller ski... OMG. It pulled so hard it actually made me nauseous. And everyone else, I can't name you all but wow. What a crew! And all the great gals and kids that came along as well. We all had a great time. I have a bunch of photos and some vid to post now. Thanks!

So here are some of the beautiful skis and suspicious characters seen around Lake Norman this weekend...

As you all can see it was a great time full of great people and skis. Thank you guys for coming and contributing to it. It's wonderful to finally put some more faces to the screen names. Sarah and I made it home safe at a decent time last night, the long drive was well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back