RESTO Summer SDF / SDO get together feeler thread

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some very exciting news will be released soon. Hint OEM donations (More then one) that require a fork lift.

Some very exciting news will be released soon. Hint OEM donations (More then one) that require a fork lift.

That is impressive.

There was. I way I could make this trip. But,,, looks like I'll be moving so now I'll be much closer. Hmmm

Its going to be a once in a lifetime event..

Some of the current sponsors. This list is growing with world wide support for John. Its amazing.

73.jpg

Some serious sponsors there! I'm going to try my best to make it. How's the housing on that lake?

Some serious sponsors there! I'm going to try my best to make it. How's the housing on that lake?
Im going and will probably be taking my cousin, the truck is a 4 door so enough room for you to ride up with me and toss an x4 in the back :cheers:

Im going and will probably be taking my cousin, the truck is a 4 door so enough room for you to ride up with me and toss an x4 in the back :cheers:
Awesome! I was looking for houses but only saw campgrounds. If that's the case, the seadoo group should try to all camp in the same area. A big house would be awesome tho

I hope you love your job, cause thats alot of moving.

I do have a good job. My wife and I have not lived together for almost 3 years.

Between the money we will be saving and with our pay increases it is a no brainer. I'll not like the DC temps and winter. But the move is for all the right reasons.

Thanks Steve for keeping this on top!!

Ok....I have found THE spot. https://www.vrbo.com/160411ha

This is a place that was a small resort, but they only rent it out for large groups. I just talked to the owner and they are beyond cool with it.

The perks:

Room for 35 people!!!! yep 35!
Already Oked for an ATV or two and carts for hauling skis!!!
barely a hill down to the water with a huge beach that is river rock or sand depending on the water level.
State park/event site is 10 mins by car and less than 5 by jetski.
There is a launch at the state park, the owner also owns a marina 6 minutes away for the jetboat guys. Launch free at the marina, we can also leave trucks and trailers there if need be.
Plenty of onsite parking for trucks and trailers.

Drawbacks:

Its not super fancy....no hot tub. LOL

The owner gave me a quote of $850 a night for up to 35 people. That means $25 per person per night if we can get 35 people...and $50 per person per night for 17 people which I bet I have commited already.

So....We need to lock this place in ASAP if we want to make this happen. The site was booked but they cancelled reservations (literally yesterday) due to it being father's day weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't lock it in concrete yet. But if my mob to the DC. area happens as projected, then I'll be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back