What is your tow rig?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
You meant 4.3ltr V6 right? They only came one way back then, and it would have been an amazing feat to shoehorn a 6ltr engine under that hood! (smile)

There are conversion kits out there to put an LS based engine into early S-10 chevy pick ups, blazers and the like. The LQ4 is an LS based 6.0L. The conversions are tight.

I really wanted my neighbors S-10 before it got totaled. They make LS swap kits for so many vehicles. This is just one of the companies making kits.

http://www.currentperformance.com/Swap_Parts/parts.html

There are conversion kits out there to put an LS based engine into early S-10 chevy pick ups, blazers and the like. The LQ4 is an LS based 6.0L. The conversions are tight.

I really wanted my neighbors S-10 before it got totaled. They make LS swap kits for so many vehicles. This is just one of the companies making kits.

http://www.currentperformance.com/Swap_Parts/parts.html

I am truly amazed then! But with a screen name like "dailydriverperf" he just may be doing those for a living. What a sleeper!

Excursion 7" lift on 20's & 40's

74.jpg

75.jpg

76.jpg

F350 3" lift on 17's & 35's

77.jpg

78.jpg

Good ol Silverado 2500 no ski atm, looking for a rxp.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my newest tow rig. I was driving my Tahoe 500 miles a week. So I am downsizing my daily driver to a small car. I picked this up for boat duty. 2007 Tundra. 6" Lift with 35" Tires. Found it in PA. I added the step bars and fender flares.

Here is my newest tow rig. I was driving my Tahoe 500 miles a week. So I am downsizing my daily driver to a small car. I picked this up for boat duty. 2007 Tundra. 6" Lift with 35" Tires. Found it in PA. I added the step bars and fender flares.

That's a beauty man. Good color too. Do you like it? I have been thinking about the Tundra.

Ive only had it 3 weeks but love it so far. Even with the lift and tires ir rides like a caddilac and is quiet inside. Ive always been a chevy guy. My dad was retired from GM, so ive pretty much only owned chevy trucks. With what I was looking to spend, i was looking at 07-08 Silverados or Tundras. Most the trucks had 100,000 or so miles on em. The chevys have tons of problems with the 07 and up 5.3L. So i started looking at the Tundras. The engines are pretty much bulletproof. 100,000 is barely broken in on them. So I found this beauty with 112,000 on it. Ill be lucky to put 5000 a year on it, so it should last me a long time. The funny thing is when i picked it up, the previous owner was also a SD boat guy and had a challenger 180.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back