What is your tow rig?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
349.jpg

1997 k1500. 266k miles, original vortec 5.7l 350ci engine and 4l60e trans, new to me np243c tcase. Working on a 14bsf rear axle to swap in later for future plans. Lots of upgrades. Not the best looking one out there but I'll get the body right when I have some more room to tear it down inside something. It's my baby. Had it six years now. No intentions of ever selling.

349.jpg

1997 k1500. 266k miles, original vortec 5.7l 350ci engine and 4l60e trans, new to me np243c tcase. Working on a 14bsf rear axle to swap in later for future plans. Lots of upgrades. Not the best looking one out there but I'll get the body right when I have some more room to tear it down inside something. It's my baby. Had it six years now. No intentions of ever selling.
those trucks are bullet proof! i had a 96 with 274k mile and still going before i sold it to buy my 99 silverado with only 83k
minty

those trucks are bullet proof! i had a 96 with 274k mile and still going before i sold it to buy my 99 silverado with only 83k
minty
I know. I maintain it to a ridiculous level. I can post more details or pm them. The truck is my baby. I could go on for days about it.

Tossing around the idea of a Whipple on the tow pig. Boosted l31 sounds like fun. The fact it has a few miles on it makes me wonder though.

This'll be the tow vehicle, the daily driver. The Lightning will stay in the garage. The hitch is off of it anyway, as I put it on the 03 HD when it was the daily driver to haul my 5x8 for emptying out the previous house. Never put it back on as is unnecessary weight.
205.jpg

Well, my previous tow rig never made it to the lake one time. Couldn't pass up the deal on an early release, and even though I loved my Flex, there were no guarantees there were going to be opportunities like this in November when lease was up. New car is one I've loved since incept back in 2010, and the only Taurus design that ever excited me. So far, I love it. All-wheel drive, also. Just had the hitch put on last week, so it's ready for duty.
108.jpg

It's hard to beat that style of wheel I think, most of the dually wheels I have to chose from look stupid so I'll probably stay stock

I always loved the bullet hole aluminums especially on these trucks. It's a very classic type wheel and works on many makes and models. It's like a universal style that's proven to work. I love it on my truck. The tires are pretty snazzy too. Love them so far.

Now the picture is to large to upload. 2015 F150 FX4 with Weston HDX grill guard and 19" light bar attached to grill.

Try tapatalk Andrew. It is the easiest way to post pictures on the forum. It allows you to select the file size too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back