Jet ski fishing set up pics...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmmmmmm...

I hope it's not yours... and if it is... don't take this the wrong way... but that's the gayest thing I've seen. (sorry)

OK... some one did some nice work... but with as many pole holders as I'm seeing... I'm assuming that they are looking for big fish? Anything that big is just going to pull you off of a jet ski.

I don't mind seeing the rear mount cooler chest with one or two pole holders... but come on.

It's like seeing a Vespa with 50 rear view mirrors on it. :puke:

Sorry... just my 2 cents.

A few more thoughts... open stainless tubes on the front. I can see a law suit waiting. Take a wave/wake while standing, and whack your head into one of those............ it will be a drain tube for what's in your head.

Second... unless something has changed... the USCG doesn't allow a PWC to be outfitted with night time running lights. There may be some loophole because the Yamaha SUV is a 4 passenger ski... but I don't remember seeing anything on that.

Like I said above... someone did nice work... but.......... (I'll just stop there)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. I like the back cooler holder and the couple of rod holders but thats it.....Wonder how top heavy that is

Ummmmmmmm... that's the gayest thing I've seen.

holy isht....LMFAO....Doc you took the words outta my mouth....LOL...... at first i thought it was photoshoped then i realized...its NOT, dude whatever floats your boat...but please stay outta our waterways....good luck, hope you land some monsters

LMAO!!!! yeah it would suck to hit a big wave on that thing. I would only like the cooler holder part if it had quick disconnects on it so you could pop it off.

Does anyone here fish off there ski?

Wow, odd. I guess it is cool if you are a big fisher, but if you wanna actually ride a jetski, its useless. why not just buy a fishing boat.

I like it!!! There are people that fish off of the islands that catch tuna, wahoo, and small marlin from skis. I want to do it here in JAX. Fl for tarpon. People here catch tarpon and king fish from kayaks ., so go for it!!!

2d31610b.jpg

Look at the van in the picture. He has a whole website (jestskibrian.com) with tons of pictures and all the details of how he pimped out his ski. check out this picture.
http://images.jetskibrian.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/kenny2.jpg LMAO:confused:

lol thats amazing work but super gay, juss get a fishing boat that goes fast lol..plus if ur fishing for big fish, or any fish for that matter wouldnt you want some room to move around? i think that would get very uncomfortable pretty quick.

I wouldnt mind fishing off my ski, but where the heck do I put my poles. Im not drilling rod holders in. My soft tackle box fits in the nose.

yeah I don't think I'd do it but whatever you like, I guess. I assume they do this to be unique, different, and it's a challenge. It's like offroading in a vehicle, buy a buggy crawler and it's super easy, but by a jeep or something near factory stock and it's a little more challenging

Dig'n it

I like fishing, but a boats' more practical, IMO. Nevertheless, if the pole holders were clamp style, dump those, when you wanna hit the water, and then you can wakeboard behind it, using the tower. As for the gps location, the dudes' fishing, so no need to worry about doing 60+, and hit'n a wave , smash'n up his "grille".

Think the jetski-waketower use, be bad-a$$

Agreed the waketower is gangster... Ditch the pole holders and the gps, get a wakeboard, or a wake skate ( perfect behind the ski) and you are in business..... Oh and on that note keep the cooler rack.... I wanna build a tower on my ski now

You guys should watch his video on his web site. He talks about why he has a ski like this. Says he also has a fishing boat but this is more of a challenge.

They actually sell this crap, can't imagine much of a market. Whatever floats your boat, or in this case ski.

Lou

I fish off my sportster

Don't really want to maintain two boats. Don't have any rod holders though. I deep sea fish with it too. I like it better for fishing than my old Lund deep V.

yeah, jet ski brian is well known over here in va/nc. he's one of the most talked about fishmen...in a good way. i'm pretty sure he's picked up some reputable sponsors, and i'd say that this has become his new career. that's an older ski photo too. he's done a lot of work since then, and takes it out to the gulf stream fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back