Jet ski fishing set up pics...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to check out this system, seriously easy to install and economical, no holes drilled and just move to another Jet Ski: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tACv9WNERYc&list=PLkTk-SuREwQzoFtrbuJyFQXAe7ctnZT4j&index=26

The was just an incident in South Africa where the Jet Ski fisherman fell of his machine and was not able to get back on because of the cooler set up on the back, a passer by came to his rescue and the coast guard responded, try to get insurance with one of those baskets on the back, I couldn't do it, I was told it was a liability the insurance company would not cover.

Re-boarding with a cooler on the back worries me. I would use my small Yeti, which floats, and hopefully detach it and pull it off to get back on. I'm not able to spend a hell of a lot of money to get a ski set up for good fishing, but it's 75% of the reason I want to buy a ski in the first place. I live within 10 minutes of the Gulf here in Florida, so the water is screaming my name to get out there and do some fishing.

Re-boarding with a cooler on the back worries me. I would use my small Yeti, which floats, and hopefully detach it and pull it off to get back on. I'm not able to spend a hell of a lot of money to get a ski set up for good fishing, but it's 75% of the reason I want to buy a ski in the first place. I live within 10 minutes of the Gulf here in Florida, so the water is screaming my name to get out there and do some fishing.

Did you ever get a system to fish with? Come check us out at www.maverickfishhunter.com we'll get you set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back