Craigslist Ads - LOL

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
299.jpg

This drives me crazy. First it's ridiculous over prices. Also there is no dang reason to have 5 listings for the same ski that has been listed for over a year now

not to mention that this very ski, is also listed 600 miles away in Florida, and Its been listed here for just as long :)

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/boa/4503584820.html

This is a 1999 GSX RFI Seadoo Rotax Fuel Injected 800, it is a brand new from BRP black short block, with a brand new West Coast Performance Products recreational head, Solas prop with a jet pump by Impros, every piece of the ski has been gone through and powder coated for longevity, everything is new, from the fuel pump to the injectors and in between, there is way to much to tell about this one.

Has been disassembled totally and re-shot with new gel coat, black on white scheme, with red plastics, ready for your graphics of choice.

Again THIS IS A BRAND NEW SKI, maybe 2 hours on it.

Comes with newer galvanized sportsman trailer, set low and wide.

00Y0Y_aUwJHUZzMCz_600x450.jpg

299.jpg

This drives me crazy. First it's ridiculous over prices. Also there is no dang reason to have 5 listings for the same ski that has been listed for over a year now

That's saleproof for sure. I love how people try to recoup their repair costs on a ski. A new $1500 engine does not make a $2500 ski worth $4000. The new $1500 engine makes the $2500 ski sell for $2500 before the other guys 175 hour $2500 ski.

Its just silly. It was only brand new in 1999, and that was only for one day.....

I'm not saying any of those too good too be true ads are legit, but I knew a guy in Florida who's wife said she wanted a divorce. He knew it was inevitable so maxed out all his/her credit and then had a hell of a cash only sale at his shop. He had his dealers license so he sold used cars, used watercraft and new household/shop items. He walked away with a briefcase full of cash and she got stuck with 1/2 the debt.
*** I never said he was a nice guy ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that is almost what guys are asking for 2 smokers around me.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Wonder if the guy would include a few more pictures with the purchase? It would be nice to look back at what the money went to..... or should a say was supposed go to

I just wasted an hour going back and forth on a 95 XP 720...after all the BS he finally sends me a picture....and its a 90 SP. I tell him that and he calls me an idiot and that the registration card clearly states 95 XP 720. Theres no helping stupid.

I just wasted an hour going back and forth on a 95 XP 720...after all the BS he finally sends me a picture....and its a 90 SP. I tell him that and he calls me an idiot and that the registration card clearly states 95 XP 720. Theres no helping stupid.

Out of all the people on this forum, YOU could probably tell the year just by smell.... ;)

Out of all the people on this forum, YOU could probably tell the year just by smell.... ;)

by the smell.......LOL....:)
but you're probably right about nick.

Nick did you ever tell him to look at the vin tag at the stern of the ski?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want, I can get the same one here in Philly from the same guy.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/boa/4527958759.html

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

My lucky day! Another one surfaced in Wisconsin! Would you believe at the same price too? I am going to send out the cash for all of these & hit the road. Not coming back until I have them loaded up & secured....... what ARE the odds of the GREAT deals? :D

http://wausau.craigslist.org/boa/4528098457.html

Arse clowns like that will take no advice. It's a lost cause. I learned that long ago haha

Agreed..Its that no integrity thing that kills our sport constantly. Instead of researching they just wait till they can find someone as dumb as they are.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/boa/4523720720.html

I am selling 5 jet skis on 4 trailers (3 singles and 1 double). The trailers alone are worth $2200.

I want to sell these as a lot. They all run great. Parted out would easily be $8500+.

1990 Yamaha Waverunner
1992 Yamaha Waverunner
1993 Kawasaki 750 SS
1994 Kawasaki 750 SS
1994 Kawasaki 750 SS

$10,700 worth of trailers/parts?!?! Now, I need to admit that I don't know much about Kawi, but 20-25 year old pwc can't be worth that much!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back