Craigslist Ads - LOL

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
a gmail address only is a dead giveaway... also when you do a google search on the image, it comes up in listings in several states for the same price...

scam

but hey... if your bored, email him, its always fun to banter back and forth, and waste his time. send him some bible verses.

a gmail address only is a dead giveaway... also when you do a google search on the image, it comes up in listings in several states for the same price...

scam

but hey... if your bored, email him, its always fun to banter back and forth, and waste his time. send him some bible verses.

Also no reg. numbers. The last one of these I replied to we came up with a price and a delivery date. I wrote him back and said, "I've recently been contacted by an attorney in Nigeria that unknown to me a rich uncle had died and left me 3 million, and I have forwarded him 3500 for processing the paper work, as soon as I receive the 3 mil. I will forward payment." I never heard another word.

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back