Craigslist Ads - LOL

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
That thing is cool but the guy says "has to be titled" as if you can just walk in to the DMV and grab a title real quick. Difficulty depends on the state but here in MN it would be a huge pain without the Manufacturers Certificate of Origin which I would almost guarantee the guy does not have.

You could make him an offer contingent on getting a title and then go to the DMV with him.

If there is anything I have learned with PWC's is they are a huge mechanical gamble. We all know that here. When something doesn't run, every buyer has to assume it has a crankcase, cylinders, & head bolted together & then filled with horse poo.
Even the ones that check out good & run can be 10 minutes from scattering in the hull & more than likely will at some point in its life

I'll never understand why people think that non running machines are worth this kind of money. Most engines are generically coined as Air pumps with fuel added. PWC's are the same, but with 5% or more moisture going through them. Its crazy

Or maybe "perfect running hull, filled with a bunch of stuff that doesn't work".

That sums it up for a lot of them.

Or maybe "perfect running hull, filled with a bunch of stuff that doesn't work".

That sums it up for a lot of them.

Thats boat im in now, literally. Started w "just a leaky shaft" due to seal carrier missing c-clip....long story short after replacing about 70% of components as of today I now have top end rebuild to add to the list on this 97 GTX....why cant people just flush their skis, the amount of salt in the thing is astounding:thumbsup:

I like how he says "Just not for us ill leave it at that."

Which I think means - don't ask me why I don't like them because if I tell you then you won't buy them from me.

"Just not for us" means I bought them without talking to my wife and now they are for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back