Craigslist Ads - LOL

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude seems to be a bit irritable also. He's probably got a bunch of folks asking if he has the Doo still for sale. My thoughts, if I were a potential buyer, is that "hey people get busy and if I ask if the boat is still for sale all you have to say is yes or no whats the big deal going through all in a Craigs list ad". Anyway...:cheers:

$600 on a good day... always assume the engine is shot.

post up some "are you high" ads... where they don't know what it is or what it's really worth...

It's just a ring...easy fix, and at $3200, plenty of room to recoup the repair cost. Serious inquiries only! What a moron.

Saw that 03 for a while now, it would be $650 IF the whole engine was there. in current shape... $300.00

as for the ghetto spray painted GTX... not touching that with a 10' pole.

Saw that 03 for a while now, it would be $650 IF the whole engine was there. in current shape... $300.00

as for the ghetto spray painted GTX... not touching that with a 10' pole.

yup,,, I bought a similar ski for less than his asking price and it came with a 2nd ski on a double trailer, nice hull but with a broken DI in it, its pretty worthless. $3-$600, and its worth more in parts. I Love that hull tho ! I'd gladly buy it cheap sell all the DI parts out and put a regular 951 in it, that's my plan on an RX DI I bought. Those DI parts are pricey !

I don't know why y'all go to all the trouble to rebuild engines due to low compression. All you gotta do is clean the carburetor screen.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/boa/3223502133.html

:lol:

actually his prices were pretty fair, if his description is accurate, 3 ski's with no title is very odd/sketchy but otherwise his prices are about right :)

Saw a crappy kawi 650 standup a few weeks ago locally. the guy said the engone was missing but the hull was in great shape and did indeed to appear to be good. The dude wanted 1500.00 for the thing. What are these people thinking. The world is insane!:banghead::cheers:

I need a witness. I have a 1990 ST and look at that Doo in the first pick....it clearly says ST. I have never seen another one other than my own and no one seems to ever know anything about it.
Clearly this fellow understands that our rare model is worth thousands:piggy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back