suspension question (GTX S 155)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenh

Hey all,

(This is probably a stupid question with a very simple answer) I just got a 2013 GTX S 155 about a week ago. I've been riding it but after I wash it, water pools in the footwells and also under the footwells. If anyone knows how to get this water out of there, that would be wonderful.

Thanks,
Steve

Hey all,

(This is probably a stupid question with a very simple answer) I just got a 2013 GTX S 155 about a week ago. I've been riding it but after I wash it, water pools in the footwells and also under the footwells. If anyone knows how to get this water out of there, that would be wonderful.

Thanks,
Steve

Lift the trailer up and most should come out... I hand dry the rest

I've tried that but there's still a lot in there

I don't have a suspension model but I know that there's been problems in the past with those same wells filling up with water and eventually sinking the ski... I would wait until someone with experience in that area chimes in before taking the ski out again

Im not familiar with suspension models...is there any access for a large sponge or a wet/dry vac nozzle?
As for the footwells, I keep a grout sponge (H/Depot <$2) under the hood in each unit for extraction/wipedown. They hold quite a bit of water. Works well.

Ok. Thanks everyone, I was just making sure that it wasn't ski-specific but it seems that some of you have the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back