2014 Seadoo GTI SE 130 Water diagram?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Gavman04

2014 Seadoo GTI 130 SE.

I noticed the coolant is pretty low after winter and now I'm paranoid that it's not feeling right I've just ran it for about 10 minutes lower than 4,000 RPM for oil change and it feels a bit off but not exactly sure how to describe it. I've replaced oil and spark plugs. In this video there are plastic tubes that nothing runs through except when I get to like 3,700RPM then spurts of water starts traveling through. Is that supposed to be just water, or how much water? Probably a stupid question but I can't find what "right" is supposed to look like on these tubes with normal searches. Thanks in advance!

1. is the described water flow through the clear tubes normal?
2. Where I zoom in on, could that be a cause for the coolant to be lower than expected, not exactly sure where the coolant went. Replacement coolant will be here this week.

Attachments

• IMG_4110.JPG
    IMG_4110.JPG
    349.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4112.JPG
    IMG_4112.JPG
    273.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4111.JPG
    IMG_4111.JPG
    308.6 KB · Views: 6
Those tubes should not have coolant running through them; they are your bailer tubes that siphon any water out of the hull when underway.

Back