New Site Feature Suggestions

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I am thinking a forum for "events" or a events calender.

Somewhere to list what is going on and who is doing what and when seadoo related.
Local rides, group rides, seadoo/boat shows, races, big sales dates etc

Sent using Tapatalk

In the works...it is a little while out, but will be well worth the wait.

New Notifications box now active! Many of you were saying you wanted to readily see your notifications available. Well here you go! They are now down at the bottom left of your screen. Once you view all of them the reminder will simply disappear. Please report if you have any issues!

Thanks.

Hm, what exactly is it saying? Can you click the "unapproved message"?

When I clicked on the message it came up like some coded message. They are gone now but I still have the unapproved message box in the bottom left corner.

Greg,

I've already used it, it's a great feature, saves time to go back to your home page and control panel. Keep up the good work.

Lou

OH MY, last thing I need is another box telling me I have messages that I already ready from email and thumbs up number and how many times I've been quoted.

What happened to the "profile" box to the right of the PWC muscle ad. How do I look up my past threads now? I used just click on my name and then click on latest post or threads.

The feature is now disabled until we can debug it more. It will be back, however, and should have an option in the control panel to disable it if needed.

how about a listing of what countries in which we (SDF) have members.

I see today that a member in Hong Kong just posted for the first time, since joining in 2011.

Maybe ths is here but I don't know.....when I subscribe to a thread it's usually because a poster has given me some
"I'd lke to remember that info" information. Is there any way when you subscribe you could add a note to yourself
as to what you'd like to remember about it? Eg "info on restoring rub rails" Often the title helps but not always and not
specific enough?

Getting greedy here but as to my last post, often the info I like is contained in one or two posts in the thread. Any way of
Isolating those posts - "saving" that specific post as an example into a self made directory?

Getting greedy here but as to my last post, often the info I like is contained in one or two posts in the thread. Any way of
Isolating those posts - "saving" that specific post as an example into a self made directory or directories?

I don't know if this has been asked yet. Is there a way to search the forum in specific sub-menus? For example, I want to search for information about a wear ring problem in just the Mercury boats section.

I don't know if this has been asked yet. Is there a way to search the forum in specific sub-menus? For example, I want to search for information about a wear ring problem in just the Mercury boats section.

If you use TapaTalk on your mobile you can do that.

like in the newspaper, there is a section that says" wanted to buy" and then you list what you want to buy, and then this is where i usually sell the crap i have in my garage and shed -- lol
its my favorite part of want ads, i have sold alot of stuff that people have listed through the years

If you use TapaTalk on your mobile you can do that.

Right here(first link), then go to the right side and you will see a "search forum" then enter in your search term. The down side it will return EVER post with the word WEAR or RING or both.

http://www.seadooforum.com/forumdisplay.php?62-Mercury-Powered-SeaDoo-Sport-Boats

Honestly your best bet is Google. Just Google "mercury m2 wear ring seadooforum.com" The first result will contain a few links to threads here, but just below that list you should see "More results from seadooforum.com" If you click that link it will return ONLY threads from here, but eventualyy a few pages in you will start to hit other wear ring threads on teh forum that are not 100% for the M2's.

Or just http://bit.ly/14rOv4v

Back