Members Unite! Central East Coast Ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we gonna work the 3br cabins as far as paying? Also...do we how how many these 3br sleep/bed layout? The 3br in the dells had 2 full on one room, 2 singles in another, and a queen....not to mention the couch.

Cabin #'s 9,10, and 11 are closest to the boat dock as I recall. Minnie, do you still need to find some others to stay in the larger cabin? If one of us has the larger setup, it would be a good place for hanging out etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krispy where is the large cabin in relation to 9,10, and all

The largest that I saw are shown in one of the first pictures, at point A, however there are some 3br located at point C as well.

Point "C" looks to have better water access as well as some docks.
They have a combination of 3br and single units. I think this may be the best area.

The next group accommodations are called the Dockside 3BR shown as point "C" on the image. They run for $159.95/night. They seem much older but have better water access.

Pic from the Rear/ Parking

Dock access directly off the back porch

Standing on the dock looking back at the Dockside 3BR (1BR available for $69-$89)

Dockside 3 br:
floorplan_dockside3bedroom.gif

Dockside 1 br:
floorplan_1bedroom.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I booked a lakeside 1br a few minutes ago, I hope I picked the right location, #20... if not i'll swap it out via a phone call. I just need something within a 2 minute walk to wherever we're going to hang and i'm fine with that. unit comes with internet, bed, grill, sounds perfect !

FYI I called, they have a 14 day cancellation policy, so basically by 10/29/15 you can drop out and get a full refund, after that its 50%...

Tim,
It's a 2-1/2 minute walk....can you handle the extra 30 seconds.....HA HA just joshing ya.
Where is this place? I looked on the first page and someone said something about Cumberland.

Spim/tim do you have a ski yet?

Sweet well I'm going to book now. Spim did you go with the value lakefront 1 br?

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

yes, I changed from #20 to #9, next to the dockside one...

#10 is the $20 upcharge but right in front of the dock, better windows I guess.
#11 is next to that but its a smoking cabin

when the lady called to confirm I asked her about proximity and she told me to change to #9
#24,25 are the 2bed that are closest to #10 dockside.

but according to the lady, all are very close to each other.

Tim,
It's a 2-1/2 minute walk....can you handle the extra 30 seconds.....HA HA just joshing ya.
Where is this place? I looked on the first page and someone said something about Cumberland.

Spim/tim do you have a ski yet?

funny, my wife asked the same question when I told her about this trip !

lol

here's the link

http://www.highlandmarina.com/

as far as a ski... I should be good to go by mid week, I put the word out and got a lead on a ski that is owned by a friend of a friend, nothing final yet, I have to drive 6 hours round trip to look at it and hopefully bring my new ride home.

I think this was discussed a while back, is anyone bringing the wife?

96 XP800!

I might be bringing a new spark with me. Should be fun to let everyone try it out

96 XP800!

I might be bringing a new spark with me. Should be fun to let everyone try it out

96 XP800!

Yo Daddy Big Bucks, New spark and a 95 XP 8hundo? Man the DINK days are long gone for me, but I miss that cash.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I might be bringing a new spark with me. Should be fun to let everyone try it out!

Nice!!

I just booked cabin #9 for friday and saturday night. I'll bring some stuff to grill and drink on. I like the idea of throwing in on a keg and BBQ one night too! We might need some liquid courage depending on how cold the water is haha

Yo Daddy Big Bucks, New spark and a 95 XP 8hundo? Man the DINK days are long gone for me, but I miss that cash.

Lol big daddy no bucks is more like it. Lol what is DINK

Are you coming to the shindig Dan?

96 XP800!

I booked #12 this morning in case I'm able to make it. Was the closest which was pet friendly as I'll probably bring the mutt along.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Lol big daddy no bucks is more like it. Lol what is DINK

Are you coming to the shindig Dan?

96 XP800!

I have to check the work schedule, very doubtful though.

Dual
Income
No
Kids

You both work and have mad money, no kids to suck your wallet dry.

I have to check the work schedule, very doubtful though.

Dual
Income
No
Kids

You both work and have mad money, no kids to suck your wallet dry.

Ahhh that makes sense

96 XP800!

Does anyone have buoys they can bring?? Being so late in the season, we'll be lucky to find a random boat thats big enough to catch good air off of. A buoy course will probably be our next best option for riding.

Having at least one boat around would be good for those wanting to watch the fun without getting soaked, also could serve as fuel storage or a recovery vessel. Valuable to have! If it is of a reasonable size I could help you get it down here or whatever, my skis are already in place :)

I have buoys but not sure I want to be that drenched in that cold. I spose a cabin and a change in cloths would be near by. We can set them up and see what happens.

I like the idea of meat and beer.

Bring that spark out there and I'll spank it with a 717. Haha honestly I'm trying to get all my skis right then let you guys decide which 3 I bring.

I have buoys but not sure I want to be that drenched in that cold. I spose a cabin and a change in cloths would be near by. We can set them up and see what happens.

I like the idea of meat and beer.

Bring that spark out there and I'll spank it with a 717. Haha honestly I'm trying to get all my skis right then let you guys decide which 3 I bring.

Matt, please bring the buoys and at least the carbon x4. Most of the modified skis that are coming are setup to show their stuff on a course.

I think a time trial would be an awesome event kind of a east coast bragging rights deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back