Members Unite! Central East Coast Ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
117.jpg
118.jpg
119.jpg

Yup I'm home lol

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

Well I'm gonna call it a HUGE success(assuming everyone gets home safe). The only bummer is that 1 of 500 got left on the last ride and couldn't find the buoy coarse. I feel bad about that, next time I'm gonna count. It was great to meet everybody though and put a face to the name as planned. All our two-stroke ran fantastically and everybody seemed real fast. This was a great group of guys and we got blessed with some real good weather for this time of year.

I wanted to show off my skis and I got that done in spades. Adam rode the zebra ski first but then he rode the chit out of that HX for the rest of the time. The HX was a big hit with everybody and so was the Big Red Racing carbon fiber GSX. We didn't even ride the zebra ski the second day but I did offer it up to Chuck(the guy who dropped a valve in his 4-Tec). It was a blast to ride Minne's black ski, it felt amazing!

The beer drinking and BS'ing took place outside Spim's place just like the first meet up and ride a couple years ago. He kept a fire going the whole time. Here he is on his new ski.

Here is WhiskyD. He rode everything hard and took to the buoys like a natural.

Here is Minnetonka4me4me on his black X4 all suited up rocking two Gopro's.

Here we are setting up buoys

I made it to paducah, KY decided to grab a hotel with a hot tub and relax tonight a little since I wasnt going to do it all in one trip anyways.

Great group of guys, I had alot of fun. Chris brought us the the bombest little hole in the wall place on Saturday night and the food was killer. Walking up to it you would never know, but with the owner behind the grill I knew it was worth the wait.

Matts Zebra ski had some pump cavitation issues, but his Big red boat is beyond amazing. That hull rides SO much better than a regular GSX hull, it was like a XP with a bit more stability. His HX was sweet, the sponsons that are bolted up front make it ride so much easier. I will def be adding some to my HX build in the spring.

Thanks again to Chris for getting the location setup, Matt for providing me a cabin, Adam for covering my gas, Tim for letting me crash on his couch thurs night....and all the rest of the guys for showing up and making it awesome. Good weather too.

Ok we need to start planning for the next ride in the spring.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm definitely itching to do another one in the spring/summer. We had an excellent turn out here and I think the group will grow in warmer weather.

96 XP800!

Well, who wants to host the next ride? Any awesome lakes we need to see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you guys had a blast! Hate to hear about the dropped valve in the 4-tec. Most of the time the end result is not pretty! $$$$

Talking to him sounds like he will have it back on the water by the weekend. They already had it torn down.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Those 4 strokes sounded like damn v8's. I could hear them from miles away when I first got there Friday.

95 XP800!!!

Those 4 strokes sounded like damn v8's. I could hear them from miles away when I first got there Friday.

95 XP800!!!

my thoughts exactly when i got mine, like a high revving v8.
glad you guys had a good time btw.

Yep, rode a 155 4-tec this summer and boy was it "massive" and "noisy". But hey, this is the new stuff. If I were to buy again, it would be a 4-tec. But I am still surprised that the 2-strokes performed during this weekend that you had.

Benji.

yep, rode a 155 4-tec this summer and boy was it "massive" and "noisy". But hey, this is the new stuff. If i were to buy again, it would be a 4-tec. But i am still surprised that the 2-strokes performed during this weekend that you had.

Benji.

suprised???????

Well, who wants to host the next ride? Any awesome lakes we need to see?

One word: FLORIDA.. Probably the clearest water in the US and it'll be warm and plenty of places along the shoreline to break and eat, etc.. Tons of places that have boat ramps, and places to stay along the water or for a lot cheaper, there are places right off the islands that are 5 min away and about 1/4 the price..

I'll be down for any ride along the Florida coastline. Let's start planning soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back