Harbor Freight Coupon

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your neighbor to buy a forklift. It has worked out great for me :).

That is a good price on the hoist especially if you can talk the cashier to add a coupon to that.

they usually don't add the coupon, but I think i've had one slip thru before when I bought a few items, and they put it on the most expensive piece for me (which happened to be on sale) but I think its an accident when that happens.

they have a 25% coupon this sunday as well, but I can't think of anything to buy !

hmm 25% off Coupon. I need a good excuse to go to HF. I already have 30% of the store. Any good suggestions? :)

they usually don't add the coupon, but I think i've had one slip thru before when I bought a few items, and they put it on the most expensive piece for me (which happened to be on sale) but I think its an accident when that happens.

they have a 25% coupon this sunday as well, but I can't think of anything to buy !

OMG ... that is almost blasphemy: "can't think of anything to buy" at Harbor Freight.
Rod

You can use the 25% off coupon on something that is on sale as long as it is not a sidewalk sale item, even though how the hell do you tell which is a sidewalk sale item when it is not an outdoor sale lol. Sometimes it is outside but in MI in feb they are not setting up outside lol. The coupon also will not work on the stuff the 20% off one will not work on, air compressors, jacks, and whatever else it says on their. It will work on sale items. Our sandblast cabinet was on sale for I think $199 and we got the 20% off so it was like $170 after tax which is 6% here.

I signed up on there emailing list. I get coupons every two days. Has anyone paid for the discount program they have?

Yep, I was part of the Inside Track Club. We bought my dad the 12K winch for the car trailer to help him load scrap cars with out my Mom's help. So the winch was like $499(IIRC), on sale for $399. But if you paid $20 to join the ITC, The winch was one of the sale items that month. It knocked the price to $299. AND... they gave you an extra $20 off your first purchase and I stuffed a 20% on top of that!!!!!! So that was like joining for free. The you get special emails with ITC discount coupons, then inside your regular mailer there is another special ITC coupon pages, it's was basically like getting two flyers in one there were that many coupons. It made some of their prices even more ridiculously cheaper. I caught myself constantly going out of my way because I didn't want to pass on stuff, so it's both good and bad.

Like the previously mentioned engine hoist, I just had a coupon for it (the 1 ton unit) for $99. I currently have one for $129

As far as the coupons go, My store won't let me stack coupons, meaning I can't clip a coupon and use a 20% off. BUT... if the item is marked on sale in the store I can use a 20% coupon. Also, check their website and if the item you want is cheaper online the store will match that, then throw down a 20% coupon and your good to go. One time when I was allowed to stack coupons a few years back I swear they were almost giving me money back at the register. Depending on what you need there it can be like crack addiction.

Lol on the crack addiction. I go in there and drop a hundred every two weeks it seems like! I went there last week and they had the 399.99 tool chest on sale for 299. Then I saw one with a little dent in it they sold it to me for 99. Buck and my wife had a coupon they mailed me for 20 % off. Kind of funny she started throwing tools in a cart for me saying she can't believe how cheap they sold them for. It ended up costing me 300 bucks anyways with a truck full of tools.

I formerly needed to go about 10 miles to get to Harbor Freight, but I guess they figured that out and set a trap for me by setting up a new, very large store half-way between home and work ... gets me regularly.
Rod

This reminds me that I was going to make up a set of tools to keep in the tool bag so my stuff is organized in the tool box when I want to work on something at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back