eBay Fails

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had won the recent Power Ball, I would snap this up, but sadly I didn't. But then again like my Dad always said "if Grandma had balls, she'd be Grandpa".

Lou

If I had won the recent Power Ball, I would snap this up, but sadly I didn't. But then again like my Dad always said "if Grandma had balls, she'd be Grandpa".

Lou

LMAO!! Just shot beer through my nose! :lols:

Occasionally I do see some ones on small priced volume items that go out of wack for a few days.

They will run low on inventory and raise the price on a $7 item to $70 until the new shipment arrives, that way they don't sell items not in stock, but don't have to end the listing and lose the 129 sold in their listing.

I know I copied their method when I was selling a bunch of bushings and oil filters.

They will learn. It costs $ to list on eBay, even if the item doesn't sell... So stupid listings should go away.

I'm pretty sure last time i listed stuff it was free to list unless its sold.

So what we are seeing is free advertisement in order to sell the stuff outside of ebay through private messages. Avoiding eBay and pay-pals insane fees. The only way it cost money was if you add a pile of pics, or actually sell an item.

That looks like it came off my snow plow truck! Parts guys ask how the hell did this thing still work?

this is an interesting contraption.. $1700.. Does an RXTX really need more stability?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Dockit...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

69.jpg

70.jpg

Maybe use at the dock for longterm parking so it doesn't sink?????? I would rather have a hoist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back