Cannot Reply to Thread...anyone else having problems?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

scooper77515

freebie fixer
Premium Member
Apparently, I can Create New Topic, but I cannot reply to any threads.

Anyone else having any issues?

I am using linux, but never had a problem before. No problems on any other websites, either.

I've been having issues for a couple weeks. If you double click the "reply to thread" button... it seems to work. (but only one to the submit button)

I've been having issues for a couple weeks. If you double click the "reply to thread" button... it seems to work. (but only one to the submit button)

same here, I've been having to hit the "reply to" button a 2nd time.
anyone else have issues with the "Threads" "Messages" "Tools" at the top of the page? mine haven't worked for months.

Also, past few months, I can't drag previously uploaded pics to the insert area on the "Manage Attachments" pop-up.

Hey guys, the quick reply that appears under each post still works too. We will try to get this fixed today or tomorrow.

:cheers:

Greg, any idea why my other things aren't wroking? haven't seen other people say anything so is it just settings on my laptop?

I was having trouble also. Clicking the reply to thread took forever to respond, but clicking the reply (with arrow) works instantly.

No problem with the quote button. I use Firefox

I reported this last week. Greg is working on it, the problem is everything does work on double click only. I've gotten so use to single clicking I never even thought about double clicking.

Lou

I cant reply to this thread either!

Wait... NEVER MIND!

I have been right clicking and hitting open to get it to work.

I'm happy to report I found the root cause of this.. I'm now working to get everything going 100%.

I just made a couple of relies (reply to thread), including this one everything now is working.

Lou

Back