1996 SeaDoo XP For Sale with Trailer, Cover and Vests - Excellent Cond - $3200 in NJ

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

denemante

*for much greater details and ski history, please visit www.limedot.com/seadoo

This is the classic, sought-after 1996 XP. It's hull style is revered by racers - and modern racers still seek and ride this model because of it's performance and handling. It is a very, very fun ski with awesome handling and speed. This stock model also has power trim with gauge, gas gauge/oil/temp and speedometer. No premix - there's a separate stock oil tank onboard.

I'm selling it because my wife and I have a baby on the way.

This ski will be available to show by appointment the week of July 2nd in Ship Bottom, NJ on Long Beach Island (next resort town north of Atlantic City), zip 08008.

This posting is to gain early interest. Please contact me by e-mail through this posting if you are interested. I will also be posting extensive photos of the ski, trailer, and gear that week, along with my phone number.

*for much greater details and ski history, please visit www.limedot.com/seadoo

Attachments

• xp-sr1.jpg
    xp-sr1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 41
$3200?!?! they are really worth that much? I have one, same year/model....I had no idea they sold for that amount...I must have got a goooood deal on mine...won't say how much I paid for mine but let me know what you get for it, I might consider selling mine.

Kelly Blue Book

I would recommend that anyone wanting to purchase a used PWC, check the resale and/or retail value through www.kellysbluebook.com to get an idea of what the value is before making any solid bids on recreation water craft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back