For Sale- 95XP800, 99SPX, and double trailer

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im considering selling my two X4s. Looking to get something different. Ive got a 95XP800, a 99SPX, and a two place Karvan trailer with a storage box up front.
The XP800 is in decent shape, all the decals are there and in OK condition, there is some slight fading to the gelcoat. It has yellow camo hydroturf mats the previous owner put on, he did a so so job. Has R&D scoop grate, R&D 3 degree trim tabs, R&D 85/88 nozzles, and finger throttle. Theres a pisser up by the reg numbers. No cracks, no gouges, its a clean ski. I replaced the gas tank earlier this year as it had a crack. Its a new tank from Bombardier. Fuel lines have been changed and carbs have been gone through. VTS needs a motor, I have it set in a slightly higher than neutral position. The VTS system on these skis was always a little slow for me so I usual set them at this position and leave it. Multifunction gauge does work. Only issue is the seat, although the cover itself is not torn the previous owner thought it was a good idea to spray paint it due to fading, it wasnt a good idea. To be mint, I would recover it. Compression is 148/149
The 99SPX is absolutly immaculate. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner X4, let alone a 99SPX. Even has the factory took kit and owners manual. I have every reciept for this ski from the time it was new. Spent 99 percent of its life in fresh water on a jet dock. Not a mark anywhere on the ski. It has black diamond hydroturf mats, and MLine seat cover, Beach House sponsons, and a solas scoop grate. This ski also has a fitted Seadoo cover. VTS functions on this ski, gas gauge is tempermental. Works when it wants to. The fuel lines have been changed and the carbs have been gone through. I have reciepts for a complete motor rebuild two years ago. Compression is 150/150
The trailer is a 95 Karavan two place. All the lights work, no rot on the trailer, its pretty clean. Has the board between the two skis, makes launching and recovery a little easier. Has a storage box up from thats good for storing life vests and tools
Im asking 4000 for everything. I think thats a fair price for two of the harder to find X4s in good, running condition. Please feel free to call or text me at 203-619-1402
1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back