RESTO Put me in Seadoo Rehab...my 96 XP Custom Resto Thread

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, finished up 100% the ski I traded [MENTION=69544]Bnelson[/MENTION] for. Got some sick new custom registration decals from Mike at PWC graphics. They match the font of the rest of the ski. Also put on some R&D trim tabs to keep the ride smooth. Changed the oil filter and threw on my new hydroturf! What ya guys think now that she's done?!
459.jpg
460.jpg
461.jpg
462.jpg
463.jpg
464.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill shoot ya a PM [MENTION=51350]Jetskigoodies[/MENTION]. But yes go ahead and get them done, Im pretty sure I have already convinced [MENTION=59978]kicker[/MENTION] that he needs some as well :) The look great!

Whoa buddy, that looks sweet, nicely done. I'm definitely in on a set of those regs.

I did get the SPX hood decal, thanks again CR. Do you have a close up pic? I assume it is centered but I want to get the angle correct. There is no residue oor shadow from the old decal so I don't have anything to make reference from.

Sent using Tapatalk

Hey Kicker here ya go. I referenced the shadows I had on mine and looked at the one from Jetskigoodies 99 resto thread. It's like page 8 or 9 on it...,
479.jpg

Those reg numbers are awesome. I got mine on my spx done by mike at pwcgraphics when I ordered a decal kit and it was a perfect match.

CR, I am ready for the reg numbers, what do I tell Mike they are called. If I say it's for a 99 spx, will he know what I am talking about?

This is the hood decal that you sold me, turned out great.

CR, I am ready for the reg numbers, what do I tell Mike they are called. If I say it's for a 99 spx, will he know what I am talking about?

This is the hood decal that you sold me, turned out great.

I would just give him my name. And tell him you made the 99 spx hood decal for me and the matching reg numbers and I'm sure he will know what your talking about. Or just copy a pic of my reg numbers in your email to him and he will send you a sketch of your numbers in a PDF file to make sure it is right

Just saw this thread got bumped. Oh what a difference a year makes, one year ago I posted this on this thread:

....reading about all these projects people do on here and searching craigslist all the time for an X4. I've even gone one step further and stop by Nick's (Minnetonka4me) shop to talk skis.

At the time I had only ridden an X4 once back in college. Didn't know the first thing about gray fuel lines, VTS, fuel pickups etc... Today I have 3 sitting in my garage. Two of which are mint cream puffs that I have sitting on a 1997 Triton trailer that I am keeping, I sold one last summer, know them inside and out (mainly from reading this forum) and I'm stopping by Nick's shop tonight to pick up more parts.

I really like seeing these old skis get a 2nd lease on life. Plus living 5 miles away from Minnetonka4Me doesn't hurt either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back