WTB a Seadoo late mid to late 90s

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

nammer

so, since the unveiling of the spark, i'm now back in the market for another doo, maybe a couple of them, i'm willing to give fair market value for them

a running seadoo with trailer, you deliver to me $300 USD

a nonrunning seadoo with double trailer, you deliver to me $150 USD

:boxing_smiley: just messin with ya, thought i'd try to revive the 2 stroke forum a lil, u guys are prob thinking, oh man, i want to offload my 2 stroke NOW!!!

ha-ha. interesting times ahead for sure. still, mid-late 90s 787 and 951 powered skis still cost around half of the spark, and have a performance advantage. time will tell if the spark is more reliable.

once seadoo makes a turbo or supercharged 900ace putting out between 110 and 150hp, very possible given the power gains seen on the 1500cc 4tec, it'll be lights out for the 2-strokes.

right now what they've done is make the 4-stroke equivalent of the 95 model year: X4 SP - 60hp 2 seats, X4 718 XP 85hp 2 seats, GTX 80hp, 3 seats (or you could call it the 96 gti which was 85hp 718 powered). next step will be recreating the 787 and 951 power levels in the small hull.

So, you're gonna buy a trailer, with a free SeaDoo......... You know that the Spark will fit nicely on a 2-stroke trailer, maybe the prices for 2-strokes are going down, but I'll betcha trailer prices will go up.

Lou

So, you're gonna buy a trailer, with a free SeaDoo......... You know that the Spark will fit nicely on a 2-stroke trailer, maybe the prices for 2-strokes are going down, but I'll betcha trailer prices will go up.

Lou

I hadn't put much thought into the trailer aspect. But I bet you are right, more people can afford the ski, there will be more skis,,, and they need to move the skis..

There is a good chance they will go up.

Maybe I should start collecting trailers...

yea interesting thought with the trailers, but really, i think the range is so wide for them, that I won't even be able to tell the difference, cause every once in a while i'll find decent ones for like 150-200, and there are tons of nicer oncs for like 500-700, but i do know, when i get back into skis, i really want an aluminum, they are just so much SMOOOTHER

in a florida market, believe me, if you go look at all kinds of craiglist, cow pasture junk, and some clean looking skis that owner says needs some work (blown motors ), look in garage and all kinds of posters, parts every where, until you find something pretty nice, you will spend 2500.00 on a nice trailer -- pretty much water ready, and like i always get ready to spend the 10 percent more -- (little stuff, crap) if you luck up on a good ski with a trailer it will be 2500.00 - 2700.00 .................

thats the range i would sell for, if i would, but, the new skis, have not much storage at all, when we go out on the water, we take all kinds of stuff, and its usually a 2-3 mile run, and drop it all on a beach somewhere, then the riding periodically goes on all day..the new skis, you just cant take that much stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back