Im asking to know a reasonable price on Two 1997 gtx seadoos. Their complete with good hulls but engines need to be rebuilt. No trailer with them.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

lakeboy11

Hi, I'm asking if someone could tell me what two 1997, GTX Seadoos with 787 engines would be worth. Both engines need to be rebuilt. They are complete with good hulls but no trailer with them. Anyone know a fair price for them ?

Your going to get varying opinions on this but the most I would ever consider paying for a non running seadoo from say 1994 to 1999 ish would be 600.00 each. If the seats cracked, subtract 100.00, if the decals are in bad shape, subtract another 200.00. Myself personally, I try to buy non running seadoo’s for the price of the trailer. I consider a used single trailer to be worth 600.00 and a double to be worth around 1500.00. Do you have any pictures you can post?

Your going to get varying opinions on this but the most I would ever consider paying for a non running seadoo from say 1994 to 1999 ish would be 600.00 each. If the seats cracked, subtract 100.00, if the decals are in bad shape, subtract another 200.00. Myself personally, I try to buy non running seadoo’s for the price of the trailer. I consider a used single trailer to be worth 600.00 and a double to be worth around 1500.00. Do you have any pictures you can post?
Thank you for the reply! I was thinking right around that price myself. Cheers 😎

Back