The Spark has a RECALL already !!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Dr Honda

Hi Guys,

I was at my local dealer today, and I wanted to fondle the spark they had on the floor. Well... it turns out it was in the back. I asked what the recall was, and he said... "I'm not sure, but there is a software update."

I wonder if they are locking down the flash???? I wonder if they are going to make the new programmer useless?

Anyway.... I didn't have the entire story.... but if you have a Spark, you may want to contact your dealer to see what they are actually doing.

Par for the course i guess. It doesnt seem to matter what you buy........when it is a new model it takes a year or 2 to work the kinks out.

eg - 97.5 951
- 04 supercharger
- etc
The auto industry seems to have the same issues not just BRP. Either way hopefully it is nothing serious and doesnt cause long lived problems.

Wouldn't it be the flash issue?

It's almost like buying a 4 door commuter and once you push a few buttons, the back doors fly off, the frame cinches up, AC, Cruise, Power windows and a Trunk monkey is added - not to mention the 4 banger falls out and the V6 Turbo drops in..

I mean why would BRP allow this to happen? I was shocked to hear it was even possible.

My wife's Mustang came with a TRUNK MONKEY sticker that fits over the cigarette lighter. And she has a toy stuffed monkey buckled in the back seat.

Back