01 GTXDI Factory Reset BUDS upload

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

jtorgon

Hello all.

While I’m not a “newb” to fixing these machines, I’m also nowhere near an expert. I have a bunch of machines and have plenty of experience changing parts, clearing codes, replacing ECM’s, rectifiers, ibr’s and stuff like that. Any help would be most welcomed on this chronic tooth ache.

So I have a flashing maintenance light that I cannot clear with BUDS MEGATECH. The machine starts and runs great only always in limpmode. Hooking up to BUDS MEGATECH I see that therr are many old error codes shown in all grey and none can be cleared. So that’s one issue.

There is one black code P0106 indicating “inlet pressure sensor out of range”. I’ve replaced the sensor and when I run the diagnostics the reading is well within range. I do realize that the code should auto clear if the issue is fixed but it doesn’t seem to do that. I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting all sensors, cleaning them and their ports,

I’m wondering if possibly the entire machine just needs a fresh upload/flash of the entire software because I think the last dealer I had it to fix this (years ago before I decided to get my own BUDS system) may have uploaded a different machine software/version. Many of the settings don’t appear the same as they are on other GTXDI’s.

Does anyone know where to get a factory reset (original version) of the flash/software for a 2001 GTXDI?

Can you pull it off a current running DI and install it on the ski you're working on??

Back