The last post wins!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, ya the bar fish are more fun =) found nice catch last night downstairs at the bar :cheers: beer is cheaper bait :rofl:

haha ya why didnt you jump in and swim with the fishes??

You should tie chickens to your waist before jumping in with big fish...Do lots of splashing, that I'll get their attention. You could get a better look too. :ack: :rofl:

Karl

Where are all the South West Florida members hiding...sign up for our PWC Florida social group...

Karl

It really sucked here in S.W. Florida today. The water was like high 70's and the air temp was mid 80's and beer temp. was 34*. What a nasty day in Florida...:)...
Oh yea, I only saw 3 topless girls on the beach...

Karl

It stopped raining here finally, It's been drizzling since Monday...almost non stop. We did need the rain, but we need the Sun more.

Karl

wow. alls i can do right now is laugh!! its raining at karls and were getting to 85 today!!! sping has sprung in mid-michigan!

uh...that was yesterday...it's already 84* here at 10:30 am... we haven't had a rainy day in like 2 months... here in Florida it rains everyday at about 4-5:00 pm everyday almost for about 15 minutes, in the summer.( rainy season in the tropics)

Karl...yea it's gonna be about 88* today ...

whats the matter joel? all those late night partys till the early morning coming back to haunt ya?:cheers::cheers::cheers::puke:

whats the matter joel? all those late night partys till the early morning coming back to haunt ya?:cheers::cheers::cheers::puke:

Maybe... After all it was a may 24 long weekend. I more likely got sick from "talking" with random girls then the excessive amount of booze i drank. Sunday I drank the most lol. Me some friend at the cottage got a good 10am start and by 3 am i had close to 30 cans beer and a couple of margaritaville blended drinks. And even though i didnt get sick or pass out dont ask how i was feeling the next day.

Maybe... After all it was a may 24 long weekend. I more likely got sick from "talking" with random girls then the excessive amount of booze i drank. Sunday I drank the most lol. Me some friend at the cottage got a good 10am start and by 3 am i had close to 30 cans beer and a couple of margaritaville blended drinks. And even though i didnt get sick or pass out dont ask how i was feeling the next day.

if these random girls were the size:eek: im guessing they were, then you might want to get checked for SWINE flu..:lols:

if these random girls were the size:eek: im guessing they were, then you might want to get checked for SWINE flu..:lols:

about 100lbs... Dont think i have swine, not feeeling that shitty just feels like im getting strep so im filling my self with drugs befor i get worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back