The last post wins!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ya they offered for me to bring it back in and i told them a few new words i learned =) ill have better luck doing it myself, i am mechanically inclined, and have tools just lack a garage, unless i go to moms or dads and make them take a car outta the garage :rofl:

I bet it's a lot cheaper than the dealer...bring them over a bottle of wine, or something special for the inconvenience. Remember to clean up your mess too...

Karl

I bet it's a lot cheaper than the dealer...bring them over a bottle of wine, or something special for the inconvenience. Remember to clean up your mess too...

Karl

yes poppakarl:rofl:

Hey Karl, My brother just got back from the Tampa Bay area yesterday, bragging how hot and sunny it was out fishing in the Gulf. I thought of you:boxing_smiley: :)

The old saying goes...you leave a mess once and you'll never leave one again...Been there, done that... A little gift goes a long way when it's cold and rainy out and you need a garage. Oh yea it is like 88*f here today and not a cloud in the sky...See I tell no lies...:ack: :rofl: :):cheers:

Karl

I gather from all the warm weather comments, that just about everyone is heading out this weekend for a cruise on the water.:hurray:

Karl

ya all the chickens will be out ive been out since march when there where still icebergs:chillpill: floating around =)
:hurray::cheers:

no boating this weekend... I JUST was invited out by a group of girls to go downtown and party it up, So seeing as how im single i choose that instead of going boating in the cold lake by my self :cheers:

woha wait..hey now....Your only 2 hours from me... next time you have "too" many girls invite ya out just let me know ill be up haha:cheers:

Ya 2 weeks ago i woke up to 3 randoms girl at my place, when i first woke up i was a little confused lol but once my head cleared i remeber inviting them back witch is wierd cause i think i was partying at there house. The GOOD things that happen Every weekend in the summer for me goes like this.

Fri night: Downtown with friends
saturday: cottage for some boating
sat night: back to the city and downtown again
sunday: back to the cottage for some more boating and sitting on the
sand bar drinkin beer :cheers:

Ya 2 weeks ago i woke up to 3 randoms girl at my place, when i first woke up i was a little confused lol but once my head cleared i remeber inviting them back witch is wierd cause i think i was partying at there house. The GOOD things that happen Every weekend in the summer for me goes like this.

Fri night: Downtown with friends
saturday: cottage for some boating
sat night: back to the city and downtown again
sunday: back to the cottage for some more boating and sitting on the
sand bar drinkin beer :cheers:

Dude....you did it all wrong...you should have stayed at their house, then snuck out that night.....its never good when you wake up and they are still there.....lol

I hate when you wake up and have random girls at your house...It pi**** my wife off too. :rofl: Than I woke up. :(

Karl

I'm your neighbor...in Englewood Florida...like 10 miles away just below Venice.
It's in my avatar.
Karl

Dude....you did it all wrong...you should have stayed at their house, then snuck out that night.....its never good when you wake up and they are still there.....lol

thier my cuzin's GF best friends so they would of found me anyway LOL ive only met then once.... I'm heading to there place right now toget my drink on. YEAH BUDDY:cheers:

so....went fishing last night at blackburn point....we got there at 8pm and stayed untill 3am....we killed them....snook,drum,red snapper,mangroove snapper, almost all night till the bait ran out, going back up again tonight....there where these dumb kids there, I am over fishing by the post with a light (tons of snook)these 3 teens came over seen the snook and took over my spot...so I moved and continued to cast each time over their lines till they moved...bam 20 mins later and they had enough:hurray:

so....went fishing last night at blackburn point....we got there at 8pm and stayed untill 3am....we killed them....snook,drum,red snapper,mangroove snapper, almost all night till the bait ran out, going back up again tonight....there where these dumb kids there, I am over fishing by the post with a light (tons of snook)these 3 teens came over seen the snook and took over my spot...so I moved and continued to cast each time over their lines till they moved...bam 20 mins later and they had enough:hurray:

Im soooooooo hungover, I went fishing last night to.. dam there were some nice onea at the bar :cheers: here a good site for fishing www.plentyoffish.com LMAO

BAHAHAHA......
It all depends on the type of fish you want to catch. But i always seem to have better luck with bar fish then lake fish

ok question was in the gulf today, and saw schools of BIG fish i mean BIG, like i thought they were dolphins or manatees at first, but they never came up for air and were quick

wtf were they?!

and also i HATE morons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back