The last post wins!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's that spring thaw doing in Canada and upper north America neck of the woods? It must be getting close to "on the water" time.

supposed to break 70 today. but then back to rain. i think were all of a month away from doin any skinny dippin around here:willy_nilly: havent even taken the boat out of my storage barn yet. been remodeling my kitchen and it takes up all my free time. but i just have cabinets and appliances to do yet. finishing up the tile floor today

she was 60 yesterday i was out all day jet scootin on lake erie, she was flat as glass.... got up at 8am gettin stuff ready for another day of jet scootin should be 70 today....as long as i dont sink my ski again today

70's is a bit better than 20's...sounds like spring is on it's way. This will give ya more time to finish your inside projects and not feel guilty if your on the water.

Karl

70's is a bit better than 20's...sounds like spring is on it's way. This will give ya more time to finish your inside projects and not feel guilty if your on the water.

Karl

yeah. i realy need to start working on boat soon though. i got some hydro turf for it to install, i need to make my wakeboard tower cover, have to order some fat sacsyet, and i also am going to invest in a perfect pass system.

besides that i have to reseed pretty much my whole yard from the geothermal i put in last fall. and i also have a snowmobile engine to assemble at some point ( not that its pressing).

im gonna be a pretty busy person the next few months

Gosh, with all those projects you should send me your jet boat and I'll keep it busy in the warm Florida waters...you sound way too busy to be out boating...:rofl: ( I hate that word "Gosh") :ack:

Karl

See that, now if it was in the 80's say, you'd be out on the water and not getting your projects finished...

ha, good point. got a buddy that wants to say hi. his name is Frank ( its short for Frankenstein) and hes a 3 1/2 month dane puppy. he already weighs almost 50 lbs.

Attachments

• IMG00036.jpg
    IMG00036.jpg
    544.8 KB · Views: 10
My buddy used to have a Great Dane. Great dog, but be prepared for some major drool.....:ack::rofl: (keep some old towels by the door)

73F here in canada, If i didnt drink so much last night at my friends stag & doe id be out on the boat but i can hardly get out of bed. I pre drank befor then I spent $200 on $2 drinks pluse the 8 random shot that came from who know where. then we left and hit up some bars and rippers downtown then to a frinds place at 5am for a beer then cabbed it home. LMAO i can wait to see the pics from last night. :cheers:

haha ya hangover and boating usually dont mix...:ack: sure sounds like a seasickness recipie if i ever heard one....now drinking while boating is another story:cheers:

Well this weekend looks like New England is going to have some nice weather. They are calling for mid 80's in CT for Saturday and Sunday, its about time for some real weather, im tired of hearing about this type of weather all year around down south its about time they share a little:rofl:

for sure!! will be nice to be on water in 70's a nd 80's not 40's :hurray:

except..lake erie is still a bone chilling 37* :rofl: oh well penguin skiing is always fun...besides gotta give people on shore somthing to laugh at:cheers:

Lets see if we can send some warm weather up north to help our fellow seadooers there get on the water...

Karl

haha ya hangover and boating usually dont mix...:ack: sure sounds like a seasickness recipie if i ever heard one....now drinking while boating is another story:cheers:

look like ill be heading out on the lake this weekend callin for 25c/77f :cheers: Im gonna giver again this weekend, big party friday night then i have about 8 friends that have bdays saturday so i think about 40 friends heading to the bar so then should make for an interesting night.

Just checked the weather this morning again they are now calling for 90F on Sunday :hurray: :hurray::hurray:I hope it stays this way for a while

oh yes i cant wait, was just out in 50* air 40* temps lol these 70's and 80's gonna be heaven this weekend

Ivan, did you get your other doo back from the dealer so we can help get it running again?

Last edited by a moderator:
i need to change my username lol its actuall LVanek LeRoy and last name haha

oh ya i got it back, they fixed the exhaust leaks...but failed to notice or fix the blipping power issue =) needless to say we had a "friendly" chat last night...dont think ill be going back in that dealership they probably have me arressted lol :cheers:

LeRoy is your first name?...OOPs. Sorry about that. I'll make a note of that. It's easy to know my name from my avatar. So I take it the dealer isn't gonna give you any complimentry free service :rofl::ack:... If their not cutting the mustard, then it's better to find a new one anyway. Heck you always have us here to help out...were cheaper too!

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back