The last post wins!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kustomkarl

Premium Member
Premium Member
49.jpg
This thread is about posting anything on your mind.
Let me begin. I think we need a section for us to release what is troubling us.
Anything goes so keep it clean for the family usage, if you know what I mean.

I think we all need 5 minutes of fame because 15 minutes is too long!
Post your favorite picture and lets all get a good look at the members chatting here on the seadoo forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started the post come on folks The prize should be a new seadoo...but times are tight so now the prize is a ....uh.....it's a ,......well...the prize is a.....its a free post yea that's it ...

seriously post some pics...come on lets keep it going.

Karl

GA Aquarium

Here's a picture from my visit to the aquarium this past weekend.....nevermind, the photos exceed the max file size....:(

Wow that's got to be the first I/O seadoo..hmmmm...oops! I must be in the wrong forum....:rofl:

Well, I wanted to be the last post. My only photos of my doo are of it in pieces like this....

Pieces.....?

Pieces jr....nah, you want to see pieces, go over to my thread, "a look inside a 787"m that's what in pieces means.........:rofl:
Looks like you got a 717 there.....still pretty clean.

O.K....here's my shot!......

Attachments

• Seadoosnipelets....JPG
    Seadoosnipelets....JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 318
Hey nice pics Louis...cool chicks in your boat...lol
Is that a backdrop? I'll bet you do wonders for xmas!
Karl

OK, I've got ingrates too, but mine are older and smell alot worse!! photo 2121 is what I found when I took the head off of the beast and 1902 is a brief glimpse into the relationship between my two boys.

It's a good thing to have boys close in age... Except when it 's time for them to ask for the car keys!

My 2 kids are little older. My son is 17, and my daughter is 14. Enjoy them while there young. They grow up way to fast!

Karl

Mine!....

My two water loving babies are 6 and 7 this year. And Karls right, just seems like they got out of diapers..........goes so fast. But you should have seen them last year on my Tiger Shark (freebie)......they rode like pro''s....I can see them asking me for a new RXT in a couple years........:ack:

Have some great pics but Too large.

Sorry guys I have some great pics from days on the lake but all exceed the max size.Ill see if I can get a cheep camera for this summer. Also Picked up a 95 GTX this winter as a project needs a little TLC and parts can they be found on here?

Wow, are you pre planning you kids or what... there not even born yet...lol:rofl:

come on now lol - do i need to explain ... pregnancy takes what 9 months right? so add 2 months, and that equals 11 months. So if in 10 months, the kid will be 2 months old ....?!?!?!?

:rofl:

Photo Bucket is a free service.

Sorry guys I have some great pics from days on the lake but all exceed the max size.Ill see if I can get a cheep camera for this summer. Also Picked up a 95 GTX this winter as a project needs a little TLC and parts can they be found on here?

If you go to www.photobucket and signup for free, you can upload your picture to the site and than load them here on the seadoo forum under the advanced post, go to the bottom under "manage attachments" and add the pictures as a IMG image from photo bucket. Than you can use large images on this site.:)
Karl

60's!? Don't be a hater!! (As my eldest would say) We were in the 60's two days ago, now we are in the 30's....ick. Soon, the warn weather will be here and I will not have a reason to delay the order of the new power plant for the e-bay-beasty........

I could tell you stories about the police showing up up check the trailer VIN, etc........

Nose rubber....

Yeah, I've noticed how Karl likes to rub our noses in the fact that we get into the 30's and he doesn't. Ya know, I can just see someone living up North where temps go to 0 and below. Hey Karl, watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow!.................:rofl:

Oh man it is so cold here today I might move south...it was like 40's this morning...I'm headed to Key West I think...lol

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back