The last post wins!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well short week, but a busy one for me. My son graduates from high school tomorrow night...than party here on Sunday. I hope family is gone by Tuesday...you know what they say about family and fish after 5 days...pee u.

Karl

GA aquarium

Here's a picture from my visit to the aquarium this past weekend.....nevermind, the photos exceed the max file size....:(

How did you like the aquarium? I live in Ga. and love to visit the aquarium. I could stay in the room they call the theatre for hours! The glass is 4' thick in that room and it is huge as you know!!!

I can't believe that I posted like over 20 posts in the last 2 weeks, that my son is graduating this weekend :ack: I guess I'll see everybody next week...Have a great weekend...

Karl

Congratulations Karl

You must be proud of your son. Have a great weekend. I appreciate all the work you put in on this forum.:hurray:

They there KK - my daughter also graduates this year and I have to ask "Where the heck do the years go???" :ack:

Congrats to your son!
Cheers,
Richard

So, we went fishing last night and took the wangler, got home we where tired and left the stuff in the back of it like normal....woke up this morning and where going to go fishing got ready went out to the jeep and everything was gone....someone stole every single piece of fishing equipment I had.....I am so glad there are people like this out there...hey what is mine is mine and yours is yours I would not take anything from anyone without asking because it is not mine...its bad we all have to worry about people taking our things because they are to lazy to work for a living like all of us and buy the things we want......at least now I can go out spend another $500 or so and buy all new stuff right? Oh wait now I don't have the money and cannot replace it at this time...thanks to all the retards out there that have no life and must steal from others to get what they want....I hope they come back again or I catch them using it.....the cops told me to contact them if I see someone with/using them or selling them.....lol

Man that sucks. Will your insurance company do anything for you? I guess the deductible will be as much as the equipment.

I remember once going boating to come back to the boat ramp seeing flashing lights. Guess some kid broke into my step father's car that we used to tow the boat and he luckily was caught. Always gives you a different perspective on things for a while when that happens.

Sorry to hear your luck.

Pawn Shops

Check the Pawn shops, if they stole everything including the cheap stuff it usually means that they don't know what they have and are just going to sell it for crack or video games. This happened to me a few years back,but they broke into my garage and took me for about $2000 in fishing eqiupment. I had alot of antiques, and blue water stuff.(I'm still torqued about the antiques) I never found anything, but I live in a big city with 4 or 5 flea markets and at least 35 -50 pawn shops depending on what week it is. A $500 camera system makes you feel real good when you can show it to the cops, or when you see that it's local kids and can put them in jail.

Side note. I would look for the local kids, someone knew you had the equipment and knew to check your truck. Probably someone who saw you leave or return. Would it take more than 1 person to carry everything? I definatly beleive you were scoped, unless everything was visible from the street.

Last edited by a moderator:
That stuff just kills me when you get ripped off like that!
On a lighter note, my son's graduation party weekend went off flawlessly...He Graduated on Friday Night ,than all seniors had a lock down party all night at the local church till 6:00am Saturday Our Open House Party was on Sunday. We had a huge Slip&Slide I rented, plus our house pool, and my wife made more food than we could all consume. My son was smile from ear to ear. We had relatives arrive from out of state that we haven't seen in some time, and just had an all around good time. There had to be about 125 guests in all and about a continuous group of about 50. I had 1/4 beer for adults which kicked about 9:45pm, and the open house was till 10:00pm so great timing.

I'll more than likely be back on the forum on Tues... to help out again...The last 5 days have been non stop from 6:00am, till midnight every night...I need a break as soon as relatives leave on Thursday....do I smell fish... :rofl:

Karl

Check the Pawn shops, if they stole everything including the cheap stuff it usually means that they don't know what they have and are just going to sell it for crack or video games. .

aahhh... so thats how i can get some enjoyment out of my old fishing stuff.

but realy. being robbed sucks! I Had a cd player get jacked from my tahoe about 4 years ago in a hooters parking lot. i was only in the resturant for 25 minutes so im pretty sure i was watched as i pulled into the place. makes you feel like such a sucker. who woulda thought things like that would happen in Flint :dupe:. and the best part is the cops told me they wouldnt come to the scene and that they just do the report over the phone.:banghead:

Karl: glad to hear everything is running more smoothly for you. (I see you changed your earlier post)

Things are better...business has picked up and the relatives are leaving tomorrow...They say "their on vacation" so they don't help doing anything...not the graduation party or everyday things..."Their on vacation", so we have to wait on them hand and foot! I hope the door doesn't hit them in the a** when they leave Thursday morning. Do I smell fish...yup...I do! Oh yea, their my wife's relatives...not mine. :rofl:

Karl

at least somebodys buisiness is picking up. i got laid off at the beginning of may. First time in my life, and ive been with the same company for almost 10 years (hvac service tech). hopefully the economy pics up around here soon but it doesnt sound too promising withe GM and Chrysler going through their ropes.

keeping my head up is getting harder and harder day after day:svengo:

My business is picking up, but I haven't drawn a paycheck from it since March, 15 months ago... I keep all the money in the company to keep it floating...I laid off 4 employees and my wife, the office manger last summer... My numbers are 75% down(gross) from a year ago...

Karl

Got all my fishing stuff back I was deciding to start to go to one house on each street and see if they seen any kids out late that night with fishing stuff, lmfao, just so happens the first house I decided to stop at my stuff was sitting in their carport....what retards....hey best part is I didnt even have to file charges the cops filed charges on them, themselves for a felony theft....that 15 year old will think twice the next time he decides to steal...........

Oh man, what a lucky break for you...what are the chances of that happening. I'd play the lottery if I was you ...:rofl:

Karl

Hey everyone don't forget the Meet and Greet on Saturday the 20th, at Snake Island in Venice, Florida...

http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?t=15424

JUST IN:
TEST RIDE THE NEW 2009 Sea-Doo RXT iS!!
2009%20Sea-Doo%20RXT%20iS%20255tn.jpg
All members (18+) who show up will be able to test ride the brand new 2009 SeaDoo RXT iS. Also, they will be bringing down a new Speedster to give rides in. This is possible thanks to the hard work of Phil Addy over at Douglas Powersports of Sarasota.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are other members doing a Meet & Greet in their area. It just needs someone willing to get a location that's convenient for members to get together. You can post an announcement in your "Regional Area" in the form, to let other members know that you want to meet up. Because we have a common interest in the forum, it's a great way for others to see it and get together for a picnic or just meet up for a day of riding. There is no cost to put in an announcement in the forum, and what you do at the Meet & Greet is up to you. I put the M&G together just to get local people who wanted to come together for a day and have some fun and share our interest as a group. Sharing food and beverage is always a good way to socialize too. :)

Karl

New member here

I really don't have much to say except that I win! For now, I am the last post....oh and by the way, I have known the owners of the site for their entire lives, well, all of Gregs and most of Joes, and in real life they are GREAT GUYS!

I really don't have much to say except that I win! For now, I am the last post....oh and by the way, I have known the owners of the site for their entire lives, well, all of Gregs and most of Joes, and in real life they are GREAT GUYS!
Welcome to the seadoo forum Lorianne1961. You will find this forum to be a friendly place to come into and ask questions about seadoo watercraft. I notice from your avatar you own a Polaris water craft. Heck we won't hold that against you...unless you ask questions about it ...uh, we would have no clue...Yeah, the admins Joe and Greg are pretty good guys. :)

Karl

Polaris

Thanks for the welcome Karl! Any yeah, I love my Polaris when it is running, sadly it seems tough to keep it in that state! Ah well..

As for sucking up, hey, it opens doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back