The last post wins!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt polaris only make those for a couple years and they were actually manufactured by another company and polaris just stuck their name on them? or was that just there boats?:confused:

Wow, we have had lots of thunder storms and high temps in the mid to high 90's...feels like 110*f, and it's not even August yet...just the first days of summer.

Karl

Seriously??

It has been freaking cold here forever..high 50's..and just 60 max. Can't we get a few week of 70's and 80's?....must we jump into high 90's and 100 right away?!! Just don't say global warming.....:willy_nilly:

Well I sold the Jeep Wrangler, and just yesterday I bought a 1999 GMC 2500 heavy duty version Savanna cargo van, great buy thing was an ex fire comp van and only has 32,000 miles on it.....bought it for dirt cheap and is going to work out perfect for the business. I just wish I had a little more money to customize it now. I think I am going to go over to sign zoo and see about window wraps/decals

Wow, its a perfect day to be on the water... I took my son to the gulf and fired up one of my stand-up jet ski's It's a REAL jet ski...1986 stand up, made by Kawasaki...not a sea couch.:rofl:

Karl

just wanted to comment on my post a bit ago on the polaris boat thing. i found that the polaris boats were a team project between polaris, baja, and mercury. but obviously they didnt grab enough peoples attention.

just wanted to back up my post so no one thought i was making things up.

heres an arcticle from back in the day if you care to read it.http://www.boatinglife.com/article/Reviews/First-Drive-Polaris-EX2100-Sport-Boat

i like the last part that says "We expect to hear more from Polaris in the runabout market."

ready for the beach

here is a post for the holiday weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ready to jet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hurray:

I'm ready for day off from work...ok, I'm convinced... I'm taking off tomorrow to go jump some waves...:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back