Sorry I have been preoccupied...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

scooper77515

freebie fixer
Premium Member
I got my car back on the road.

I put a new engine in it last February, then got scared to drive it because of the 35 year old stock transmission trying to handle an extra 250 HP over stock engine.

Well, got a new transmission, then put in a new carb, MSD box, etc, and since the wife is busy on weekends with her college work, we haven't done much with the boat.

So for those of you that I normally keep up with fairly closely, I am still here, just precoccupied with the damned car :reddevil:

I still check PMs, so shoot me one now and then, and I will get back at ya!

Water?......

The car can't play in the water, having fun towing people with a tube. The engine is smaller so it has less fuel to consume, verses that gas guzzling V-8!....

You should put the car in the paper for sale!.....(like I know that's gonna happen)...............:rofl:

hello guys

hey scooper long time summers past again cold and wet in wisconsin :chillpill:still want move up here??:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I would LOVE to move to where there are seasons.

Actually, right now we are having our best weather. Today is about 70, crystal clear, sunny, nice light breeze.

And I am stuck in the house rebuilding my surveillance system computer:(

We get about 10 days like this a year, so we know that they are a precious commodity.

yep

:chillpill:its getting that way here time to put a track on the seadoo and make like a snowmobile to bad it wasnt like a transformer!!:biggrinjester:

Back