Ripped off by PWCdoc Laszlo Almasi

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Robj

Hello,

RE: Parts Blow Out thread by PWCdoc

Just want to give a heads-up so others do not make the same mistake that I made. I sent him a money order for parts, since he did not take paypal. He told me he would ship the parts the next day after receiving the payment. He received the money order on June 16, called him and sent several e-mails to see when he would be shipping them, no response. Finally got fed up and posted in his thread asking the same questions. He saw that and had a meltdown, saying he will refund my money. Well two and a half weeks have passed and no refund or part. Safe to say at this point that I will not be getting neither. Oh well lesson learned, it was only $65, not a huge amount, but it still pisses me off.

His name is Laszlo Almasi, and also has a business called Cool Toys. I would suggest you buy your parts elsewhere.

Have a great day,

Rob.

Last edited by a moderator:
If not satisfied then I would write to Joe or Greg (administrators) and complain about this member.....if not done already.

Always use paypal or walk away.

Its not that hard to open account if you plan on selling stuff on the web.

Add his name to "signature" so it shows up in every post you make

I agree with everyone above; most people that dont take paypal either have been scammed, or are scammers. In the past paypal was horrible about refunding you if there was an issue, but now your basically covered. They rake in dough...so they freakin better cover me when some guy scams them (paypal).

Rob you should be receiving your deflector next week. I appreciate your biz and you will never have an issue like this with me.

Thanks, it is already waiting for me to pick it up at my box in Blaine Wa. Will get it next week. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you or your brother 99spxxx again.

Have a great day,

Rob.

Nick & Jess, you are the best. I've talked to both of you for some tips and bought parts from Nick (since you had all in stock). I know there are others here in the forum that sells parts, but you 2 are the most talked about from which to get parts.
Myself and others thank you for the help you have given the forum.

I appreciate the kind words buddy....I wish I had more time to answer more questions in the summer time but its seriously been insane this year!

I agree... Highly recommend Minnetonka for parts.. And the brother. These guys are on top of things and know there parts!!! I have purchased from tonka and will again!!!

I was just curious, has anyone heard from this guy? I just checked his page and PWCdoc is still a member in good standing, he hasn't made a post since 6-23-12.

I never dealt with him because from the beginning it seemed like he was more interested in selling parts than answering questions. I've always dealt exclusively with Nick (minnetonka4me), and he's never given me a reason to go anywhere else.

Personally I think PWCdoc should be banned from this forum, at least then he won't be able to make posts and "sell" his non-existent parts. But that's up to the Administrators.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Lou,

No I have not heard from him, no refund or parts sent. That is why I wanted to make this posting so others don't do the same thing that I did. He can always change his user name and sign up again, but he can't change his name or his company name so easily. Accepted the fact that I can kiss my $65 goodbye. Lesson learned. I have bought parts from Jess and Nick with no problems, and that is where I will continue to go in the future.

Have a great day,

Rob.

Back