Full Bore, Shame on you for not being honest and taking money and motor

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Full Bore is not honest and a crook, I sent in motor and paid in full the $1470 for a 787 CC complete motor rebuild, had used them in the past, they did a great job, motor 700 CC ran great for years needed a rebuild on a 787 CC so figured go back, this time during COVID April 20 2021, at first had ok communication and as time went on got worse, at first he said it would take longer, as parts are had to get, I know supply chain issues from COVID, and under stood, and did not go after him when my 6 months pasted on the paypal coverage past, my bad, no my last communication was Jan 5 2023, telling me that everyone will get their motor by summer, sent email in May, no response, called, no response, mailed certified, no response, went to BB they got no response, now voice vail is gone, with just generic out message, and voice mail box is full, and when you look up the address the motor and letters were sent to is a UPS store, I think I am going to get the law involved, as this is federal crime, mail fraud, their might be a class action law suit with so many people he rip off money and motors from what I have been reading.

I am sure this is late but if anyone is thinking of using them, DONT.

Wow...that sucks. Thanks for the heads up. I certainly hope you can get reimbursed and get your block back.

I am just one more person the Fullbore, Daniel Scott Fairchild, Lauri Lynn Demoss has coned, This is internet fraud and mail fraud, as the address he uses is a UPS store PO box, I was taken for the $1470 and my motor sent in April 20 2021, Dan last comminated by email on Jan 5 2023, saying everyone will have their motor by summer, well, now there is no website, no voice mail, he does not respond to both his emails The info@fullboreonline.com or what I don't think most have his fullboreonline@yahoo.com, both still active, as I don't get a bounce back that they no longer exist,

my main question is has anyone found a way to take him to court? I am hoping that because he uses the internet to get the cash, and a UPS store as his address I can sue him in my home state of Calif. if not can some one help me figure out the best way to get him in court.

Been going on a long time but there are people that would lay down in the train tracks for that guy no matter what he did or didn't do. I don't think Dan is a bad guy at all but his business has been having problems for a few years.

Full Bore is not honest and a crook, I sent in motor and paid in full the $1470 for a 787 CC complete motor rebuild, had used them in the past, they did a great job, motor 700 CC ran great for years needed a rebuild on a 787 CC so figured go back, this time during COVID April 20 2021, at first had ok communication and as time went on got worse, at first he said it would take longer, as parts are had to get, I know supply chain issues from COVID, and under stood, and did not go after him when my 6 months pasted on the paypal coverage past, my bad, no my last communication was Jan 5 2023, telling me that everyone will get their motor by summer, sent email in May, no response, called, no response, mailed certified, no response, went to BB they got no response, now voice vail is gone, with just generic out message, and voice mail box is full, and when you look up the address the motor and letters were sent to is a UPS store, I think I am going to get the law involved, as this is federal crime, mail fraud, their might be a class action law suit with so many people he rip off money and motors from what I have been reading.

Got me too, had my motor and my 1800 $$ money since 2019. Fork him.
Contacted Sheriff, filed report in 2021, crickets.
I have half a mind to go to Virginia and burn his shop down.glad that forker was served divorce papers. Contacted his mom and mother in law on social media, both hate him.
Don't trust anyone.

I have half a mind to go to Virginia and burn his shop down.glad that forker was served divorce papers. Contacted his mom and mother in law on social media, both hate him.
Don't trust anyone.

Don't trust anyone.
Man you are a private eye. :) Sorry for your loss. Stand by for a PM

Don't trust anyone

I guess you are not aware, Dan passed away back in November.

DANIEL SCOTT FAIRCHILD

If Dan is dead, maybe he was suffering from an illness that caused him to create the havoc he did with these 'screwing the customer' issues?
That’s my take, I didn’t know Dan, or deal with him, but I keep hearing over and over what a great guy he was, how respected he was in the Seadoo community, always willing to help out with advice. Then it all falls to pieces when he becomes sick. Sounds to me like an honest fellow who fell upon some hard times, pretty easy for that to happen in this world, especially when your self employed. You never know someone’s situation.

So sorry to hear of his passing. Dan and I shared a conversation some years ago when he invited me to give him a call regarding a jet ski issue I posted on a FB message board. That is a testament to his helpfulness and charity. Perhaps he found a friendly ear and needed someone to talk to but the conversation went far beyond my problem and jet skis. I've always remembered the many details Dan shared with a total stranger and I still smile at the things he said. :D Things I'll keep to myself. LOL I believe I met the genuine Dan through that phone call, friendly, helpful to a stranger, and loved mechanical things. What happened afterwards businesswise was unfortunate. I'm not surprised of the demise but the way it went. I'm blessed that I have not had to walk in his shoes and I am sure it was difficult for him. Prayers for the family.

That aside, is there a way for people to contact the wife and try to at least gets parts returned? Judging by what I have accumulated in 5 years I can only imagine Dan's parts and inventory pile. Might be something worth looking into in a friendly way. Merry Christmas to all... may the new year bring much joy to our forum members. Touchdowns everyone !!

Last edited:
It is a sad blow to have anyone in this industry pass as it is getting smaller. RIP Dan. I had great luck with him about 10 years ago.

Having said that, it doesn't excuse his business practices over the past few years. Be honest with your customers, they will understand.

Back