kinda things that were banned , or maybe just some cool stuff that just went away

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
My gf's kids play with them all the time, Griz. Still a great toy. Uses imagination, unlike most video games...

Great memories! Way better than a hoop and a stick!

how about horshoes ??? any good players ??? i always thought i was pretty fair, after we warm up a few games, but there are some really good players, -- check this out
Rick Bermingham , this guy hardly misses -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlK_BpYlvHY he's won championship like 3 yrs in a row

that was old game, but this game seems to have taken a charge lately, real popular up north, they have tournaments all over tampa area beaches === cornhole ---- anyone play this, we play it alot-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewVmCXov0u4

its like a beanbag, but actually field corn - thus "cornhole" -- lol bigtime in pa., ohio -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwXqFJJUBV4

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a pit at the cottage ... Nothing beats cold pintskies and horseshoes on a long weekend!!

cornhole! Haven't heard that one for a game but LMAO.
How about quiots. It's similar to horshoes except your using metal disks.

Just a warning... be careful when googling "cornhole"! Might want to make sure your filters are on. Just saying... LMAO!!!!

Sink,

You know all that warning is going to do is make people google "cornhole". I'm going to see right now.

Lou

Really Lou? Why do you think I posted that??? :lols:

Note: Make sure you google filters are "off" if you want to see the good... BAD stuff! DAMHIKT!

Braided caramel dipped in chocolate ...............Marathon bar discontinued in 1981.

I used to freeze them with charlston chew bars shatter 'em and mix!

How about stiltz? I remember after learning to walk on them, I had to make a pair that was about 8 feet high. I used to get on my roof to mount them. I could step over my gate....LOL

Strap on roller skates with the steel wheels. Homemade wooden carts that you pushed down the hill.

Hell, I just wish I could get my kids out from behind the computer long enough to go out and play hide and go seek!!!! Kids now days don't even want to go out and play. When I was a kid, I left home to play in the woods after the sun came up, and didn't go back indoors until the street light came on. Yeah, my dad was one of those that said I better have my a** in the house before it came on or else. So, as a kid, you learned the sound of the street lights. You know, the buzzing sound they make when they are trying to come on. By the time I ran home, that light was just about to pop on bright!... There were a couple times I didn't make it and had to suffer the consequences. And yes, that's back when corporal punishment was handed out by every father of every family I knew....

We play with gyros all the time! RC helicopters and micro gyros. Very cool things you can do with them. They still make the one's you pictured Griz but the last one I found was plastic! What a bunch of crap!

Back