kinda things that were banned , or maybe just some cool stuff that just went away

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Yep had an etch a scetch and we bought some for my kids when that were younger.I think that still make them,but probably new and I proved. My kids are grown up and I don,t hit the toy dept.any more.I did see there bringing back some of the old board games,one that I remember is Operation

OK so how many of you guys buy and collect these older toys when you stumble across them. Once a year I usually hit the Hershey car show + flee market and find all kinds of neat old things. Older tonka trucks can be found for a reasonable price.

my sister had this thing in the 60's i guess, late 60's that was like say 16 in x 16 in square u would stand on and twist, like the twist, damn if i know the name of it though

was different from sit and spin, and they didnt have big wheels yet when i was a kid, damn, i woulda give em hell on that

How about Shop King...a battery operated band saw that cut Styrofoam into different pieces that you then glued together to make something. I make hundred of stuff. Even brought it to 3rd grade?????? sho and tell

and also Vac-u-form. It heated up and you put letter/ numbers on it then put put a thin piece pf plastic over then the close the cover to make your own 3X5 sign. Very neat...impressed my 1st grad girl classmates on Valentine's Day.

And don't forget the "Easy bake Oven" (I didn't have one of these) :)

Fanner 50's with the swivel holster! Still have them, what you might call a prized possession back then! Made by Mattell.

Last edited by a moderator:
We used to break thermometers and play with the mercury! Great time was had by all!!! And that's what happened to me...

By the way... do you know the difference between an oral and a rectal thermometer???

Wait for it!

THE TASTE!!!
I'll be here all week!

Back