IBR issue, Actuator Compatibility

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ford2581

I have a 2013 GTR215 that keeps going into limp mode and stating IBR fault. I have had this problem when it was near new with less then 10 hours. Brought it into the dealer 3 times and they could not figure it out. The last time they said they disconnected everything and reconnected it and it seemed to be good for about 8 hours and then the problem came back. Now its out of warranty and it is constantly doing it. I don't want to bring it back to the dealer and have them tell me nothing is wrong with it.

I also have a 2014 GTI SE130 that has no problems. I was curious if the Actuator will work from the GTI in the GTR. They show different part numbers in the catalog but it might just be a revised unit. I just want to figure out what it is before I go spending $1200 on an actuator that might not be the problem. Both units have 46 hours on them.

There was IBR update in 16 on ecu software. Not sure applicable to yours. Seems like I have to tell my dealer whats going on with technical bulitens from reading forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back