Hydro Turf 15% off!....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Thanks for the deal

Thank you for the deal and the recc. I just put the hydro-turf line cut on my new Speedster. It looks and feels AWESOME.

Thanks again

Just ordered a set of cut diamond in black for my 99 Speedster. The discount code is still working, and I appreciate the work to get forum members the discount! I'll post some pictures once the order arrives and I get it installed.

Code still works BUT they are very SLOW shippers. Ordered plain vanilla black diamond cut and paid with paypal. Their system still says processing four days later, so their claim to ship same day seems to be a crock (unless their processing system is not working).

Edit:Please note that while their website claims same day shipping - this applies to performance parts. I am told that the Hydro-Turf is made to order, so be advised to expect a few days lag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Code still works BUT they are very SLOW shippers. Ordered plain vanilla black diamond cut and paid with paypal. Their system still says processing four days later, so their claim to ship same day seems to be a crock (unless their processing system is not working). Guess you get what you pay for. I can deal with delays, just don't care for bs claims.

Mine took awhile too. I messaged them when I ordered mine and they said it takes longer to ship ht because they have to custom order it directly from them

Code still works BUT they are very SLOW shippers. Ordered plain vanilla black diamond cut and paid with paypal. Their system still says processing four days later, so their claim to ship same day seems to be a crock (unless their processing system is not working). Guess you get what you pay for. I can deal with delays, just don't care for bs claims.

Hey guys, we don't claim to ship Hydro-Turf same day. It is a built to order product thus takes an extra few days to ship. rest assured that we process and ship these as fast as possible!

Ok, its been a few years....still hooking us up with a discount??

And whats the verdict on the best pattern?? Im just looking for the swim platform Turf for my Ster 200 and am thinking the straight groove dark grey(possibly drk grey on blk), as my light grey carpet is in excellent condition. Post up your close up pics please

My first impression is that the diamond pattern is too busy, but thats just from the pics i have found on the net. Please post em up and give your thoughts

Getting geeked for some actual summer weather.....mid MI spring weather hasnt been too promising so far

Administrators.......is the discount still available?

No one has any thoughts or experience with the patterns?

Im a little shocked that no one has responded to any of my posts since joining the site....am I the only one on here geeked about boating this summer?

Not sure if this discount is still on but most who post here have SeaDek installed and continue to purchase it over Hydro Turf. Yes, SeaDek is definitely more expensive but if you wait for a group by that helps take it down a bit. I would guess thats why there is little response on this post, I don't recall anyone getting this recently and posting on it. I have seen both products and imo SeaDek is a far better product.

Hey, thanks for the reply!! Sounds like I will have to check out seadek!! Is there a certain supplier most use, or is it direct from Seadek ?

I just picked up some hydroturf from another vendor for less than the 15% off would be through these guys. I went with dark grey groove cut. I think the diamond pattern is really busy and reminds me to much of diamond plating. The groove cut is really clean looking. Seadeck looks really nice and the diamond pattern looks good, but i could not justify the price.

Checked out the Seadek and it def looks nice, but between the price and the fact they dont offer a pre-cut pattern for my boat, I may stick with the grooved HydroTurf. Just trying to make the rear deck a little more comfortable when anchored at the sand bars

I just picked up some hydroturf from another vendor for less than the 15% off would be through these guys. I went with dark grey groove cut. I think the diamond pattern is really busy and reminds me to much of diamond plating. The groove cut is really clean looking. Seadeck looks really nice and the diamond pattern looks good, but i could not justify the price.

Jlove, do you have any installed pics of your HydroTurf? I have light grey carpet, but read that the light grey Hydroturf is kinda tough keeping clean so was thinking of going drk grey like you.

Jlove, do you have any installed pics of your HydroTurf? I have light grey carpet, but read that the light grey Hydroturf is kinda tough keeping clean so was thinking of going drk grey like you.
No pics yet I just placed my order a few days ago. I googled around and found a few speedsters with the dark grey and they all looked great in my opinion which is why I went that route.

Just got it installed and it looks great.

I'm thinking of ordering a sheet and doing the sides down the ski locker myself as that is really the only thing that bugs me about the hydroturf kit.
20190518_124004.jpg

20190518_124038.jpg

20190518_124021.jpg

Back