Hydro Turf Discount 15% off!....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
First, I'd like to say thanks for all the members who ordered the Hydro Turf through their website, using the "seadooforum.com" name in the comments section to allow you a 15% discount. This discount is no longer valid through ordering directly through the Hydro-Turf website.

The managers or Hydro-Turf and Seadooforum have now joined forces and set up a relationship where you can still order the Hydro-Turf and receive a discount. From me looking at the numbers, this discount ranges from 15 to 20%, depending on the products availability.

The reason for the change? Is due to you, the members of Seadooforum.com. The manager of Hydro Turf has said the amount of kits sold through the forum has been tremendous. He's very grateful and wants to carry on discounting his product to us. But now, our administrators have set up a new site called www.PWCmuscle.com and you'll find not only your Hydroturf products, but products to pump up your performance to build an extra bit of speed in some areas or better fuel efficiency in others.

Again, from me and the Staff of the forum, we greatly appreciate your decision to use Hydro Turf as your choice of matting for your boats and skis.:cheers:

BTW, I still have all the templates for the 1996 and 97 Challenger boats. Though, from looking over their prices, it doesn't seem feasible to send product to me for cutting, when for a couple extra bucks, you can get the pre-cut and glued backing directly from them.........:hat:

Is there a Canadian distributor for this product that will still give the discount? $75.00 to ship to Canada is absolutely insane considering the product is only $85.00 to begin with!

Brian.

How do you contact pwcmuscle guy.. I've not seen update on my Hydro-turf order since 7/19.. I am being little impatience LOL.. But I'd like to know the status for sure...

Ok well discount still works but I did not get free shipping, I was charged $17.25 for shipping, and I live in the US. Still works but the ad banner on this page should be changed.

Ok well discount still works but I did not get free shipping, I was charged $17.25 for shipping, and I live in the US. Still works but the ad banner on this page should be changed.

PM [MENTION=2]hfgreg[/MENTION]

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Just bumping.. this discount is still ACTIVE for the new season!

They dont hav the pattern for this boat unfortunately.. They do have a rear boarding platform.

I would buy the rear boarding turf and 3 mats. That would most likely get it done.

If I want to order the turf with the adhesive backing already on it and the hydro turf logos removed, how would i go about that greg?

Im still deciding on color and texture.

Rob

Rob, jsut put in the order notes that you want the logo omitted and we will get that taken care of for you! :cheers:

Schweet, I have some sanding to do of all the rivet holes I filled in. Do the mats come standard with the adhesive backing or that is extra no?

Rob, jsut put in the order notes that you want the logo omitted and we will get that taken care of for you! :cheers:

At their website, for a 97 Speedster, the description says, "Choose from Cut Diamond, Cut Groove, Cut Waffle or Flat"
But the pull-down doesn't offer "Cut Waffle". Is this an error or is this pattern no longer available?

At their website, for a 97 Speedster, the description says, "Choose from Cut Diamond, Cut Groove, Cut Waffle or Flat"
But the pull-down doesn't offer "Cut Waffle". Is this an error or is this pattern no longer available?

That needs to be updated the kits only comes in diamond, groove and flat unfortunately.

I'm thinking about purchasing this product but I've never seen Hydro-turf other then in photos.
Is it the best out there?
How durable is Hydro-turf? Does it rip/wear easily?
Do the lighter colors stain easily? Or does it clean up well?
Will the material last for many years? Or even the life of the boat?
Does the 3M adhesive stick well? Will the adhesive last for many years? Or even the life of the boat?
Any other known issues/problems?
Thanks

DO you make a kit for the 2001 Sportster LE? Looks very similar to the new Sportster kit you offer.

There isn't one specifically for your boat. You can purchase the new sportster kit but you may need to alter it a bit to fit.

Back