Sea-Doo Spark Hydro-turf Now Available!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Just took a quick look at them, they look nice. One question, what is the practical difference between the different styles of grooves in them, is it just cosmetic or could one be more functional than another? Thanks!

Cut diamond will give you more lateral grip in theory, but from riding both it's more an aesthetic than true functionality difference. I personally have always liked cut groove the best.

Ok, one last question, is it possible to order it with 2 types of design? I was thinking that a grooved design would be best in the foot areas, but in the pads that your knees hit below the handlebar, I'd think that smooth might be a bit more comfortable and less 'chaffing' after a long ride, especially if you are getting wet a lot and your skin starts to soften up. Might not be a biggie if wearing a shortie, but if just wearing shorts or a suit, could it be an issue after a while? Not sure, but then, I'm a noob! Just a thought, and question, too. Thanks!

Unfortunately, no, it's a one or the other sort of thing. Reason is that the entire kit is die cut, meaning it's made all at once. The other option you can look into is making it yourself by buying some sheets and you can do what ever you want at that point. Perhaps just a sheet of flat to go with a regular kit?

Are the knee pads even part of the kit? I thought it was just where your feet are and the back of the ski.

Yep, my phone sent this...

Updated the first post with the new Sea-Doo Spark Seat covers!

Ha, go for it :)

Apologies for the quality - and the pile of old towels in the background!

Appreciated. :cheers: I will set it as a secondary picture, there aren't many pics out there because the kit is so new!

I posted it up but deleted the background for you. :cheers:

Ok order placed !!!! Black on Orange Grove !!!! post pics once installed !!! Looking foward to them.

I posted it up but deleted the background for you. :cheers:

Thanks hfgreg, I will try to take a better quality photo and post it up this weekend - the turf is so much better than it looks in that crappy iPhone shot: it's a really rich, deep blue. It pops with colour and looks awesome against the black body of the Spark. The iPhone flash made it look nearly grey.

I just ordered the traction grips and the seat cover, roughly how long does it take from ordering it to receiving it?

Well Hydro Turf installed !! Working 7 / 12 hour shifts this week , so pics coming when I get a day off and pull the Sparks out ta the garage. Headed up to Lake Jocassee , upstate SC at the end of July hope to get some cool Spark and Waterfall pics.

[MENTION=72798]Sprato[/MENTION] it looks even better in person!

Back