Sea-Doo Spark Hydro-turf Now Available!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I am torn between buying a pre cut kit and just a roll. Is it that hard to cut oneself? Also, has anyone used a thin under mat when putting it in the spark foot wells or would doing so be overkill? Not sure how prone this stuff is to separating if I did use a thin under mat. I just love how soft the stand up skis feel with an under mat.

Also, I ordered a sample of black on orange 8 months ago, to test how bad it fades, since this color combo has a fade warning. The material has been pinned in full sun and rain for 8 months in the heat and humidity of South Louisiana and still looks about the same as the piece I kept inside of a drawer inside. Perhaps, exposure to soap, foot pressure, and other wear and tear will have a bearing on the fade, but the sun and rain alone haven't done much to it!

I am torn between buying a pre cut kit and just a roll. Is it that hard to cut oneself? Also, has anyone used a thin under mat when putting it in the spark foot wells or would doing so be overkill? Not sure how prone this stuff is to separating if I did use a thin under mat. I just love how soft the stand up skis feel with an under mat.

Also, I ordered a sample of black on orange 8 months ago, to test how bad it fades, since this color combo has a fade warning. The material has been pinned in full sun and rain for 8 months in the heat and humidity of South Louisiana and still looks about the same as the piece I kept inside of a drawer inside. Perhaps, exposure to soap, foot pressure, and other wear and tear will have a bearing on the fade, but the sun and rain alone haven't done much to it!

What did you end up doing? For a kit like this you can custom do it for sure.. the thing is the kit is relatively inexpensive and comes with the adhesive for free.

I ordered a sample of black on orange 8 months ago, to test how bad it fades, since this color combo has a fade warning. The material has been pinned in full sun and rain for 8 months in the heat and humidity of South Louisiana and still looks about the same as the piece I kept inside of a drawer inside. Perhaps, exposure to soap, foot pressure, and other wear and tear will have a bearing on the fade, but the sun and rain alone haven't done much to it!

I'm about to order hydro turf for my 2018 spark trixx 3-up. your page says If the color you choose has an * in it, this is a color that will fade- the color "red" DOESN'T have an * next to it in the color chart at the bottom of the page, but the color red DOES have an * next to it in the drop down menu at the top where you make your color choice. so which is it? will red fade or not? as soon as I get an answer I'll submit my order. thanks... ;)

Last edited:
I'm about to order hydro turf for my 2018 spark trixx 3-up. your page says If the color you choose has an * in it, this is a color that will fade- the color "red" DOESN'T have an * next to it in the color chart at the bottom of the page, but the color red DOES have an * next to it in the drop down menu at the top where you make your color choice. so which is it? will red fade or not? as soon as I get an answer I'll submit my order. thanks... ;)
Yes. Red fades unfortunately

Back