hydro turf in canada

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy2litre

Canadian Seadoo Forum members get your Hydro Turf at http://PWCMuscle.com use coupon code HYDRO15 at check out for 15% off!

anybody know where I can buy this stuff without having to have it shipped from california?...

as well... anybody with a negative experience with this stuff?

Thread..?

anybody know where I can buy this stuff without having to have it shipped from california?...

as well... anybody with a negative experience with this stuff?

I'll assume you've already gone through the thread on this stuff. I personally love it. I"m no way affiliated with this company but I put it on two or three machines a year. As for the dependability? To me, it's all in how you put it on. If you don't use the good glue, then it might come back up on you. I use the 3M 99.

As for finding it somewhere up there.... I don't think so. But, you could ask Rookie101. He's one of the mods and he's from Canada. He might have a better idea on a substitute than me........:cheers:

Get the real stuff from hydro turf.

I ordered mine and It came within a week.
15 % discount from mentioning this site,
$35.00 for UPS ground shipping.
$90.00 Duty & taxes into Canada
With Exchange rates now it is your best deal.

Hydro Turf was easy to put in & looks great.
Best thing Ive done....

Transaction went nice and smooth once I decided what I wanted -- molded diamond black which they had in stock and I got it in about 4-5 business days (Canada Post).
Yves was helpful in getting the transaction done and getting it shipped out right away - shipping was very reasonable.
Nice to avoid the duty hassle.
Check them out at: http://www.rpmfactor.com/

Now to get the cutting templates made, the 3M Spray 90, and get it done.
Should have this weekend as it SNOWED here -- Mother Nature doesn't like us at the moment.

Shamski

Who has the best pics of this installed in any of the mixed colors like Black Marble, Granite or Snow?

We are debating a color for our X20. Since the boat is black/white/grey, I think Snow or Black Marble would be great.

Thanks guys!

PWCMuscle.com has 15% off Hydro Turf for all forum members, and ships world wide. Use HYDRO15. There are a few pics on the site of those colors, but others may post up some stuff to give you a better idea of how it would look.

Who has the best pics of this installed in any of the mixed colors like Black Marble, Granite or Snow?

We are debating a color for our X20. Since the boat is black/white/grey, I think Snow or Black Marble would be great.

Thanks guys!

The solid colors are best. My brother put yellow & Black Camo in his and it is faded in different locations.

I went with Grey & love it.

Adam.

Call Hydroturf up and ask for samples. They will send you little squares of any color or texture you want.

Thanks for the replies guys. I guess I was more curious to see how "busy" the camo or marble patterns would be installed.

I may have to do some photoshop action on my boat. I see most have installed the solid colors, and they look great!

The yellow camo on one photo was a bit overwhelming. But I think the snow pattern of white, grey and black would look good in our boat. Cant be all bad.

Thanks again!

There are a few pics on here somewhere of a member who went with the yellow camo. It is way too much going on for my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back