Hydro Turf Discount 15% off!....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
My Hydo turf came in today and I installed it. Looks great, I got the Granite Cut Grove for the main boat floor and Dark Grey Diamond cut for the swim platform. It is a great color combination. and YES they are still offering the 15% DISCOUNT.

Matt

My Hydo turf came in today and I installed it. Looks great, I got the Granite Cut Grove for the main boat floor and Dark Grey Diamond cut for the swim platform. It is a great color combination. and YES they are still offering the 15% DISCOUNT.

Matt

I would also like to see some pics..!!

I probably won't be ordering my Hydro-Turf kits for my boats until late March/early April since I won't be back to Florida until then....will they still be offering the 15% discount then?? Don't really want to order it and have it sitting around for 2 months but definitely don't want to lose out on the discount..especially when buying to kits!!

Can anyone confirm if the discount will still be around in 2 months??

Drop them an email at, sales@pwcmuscle.com ,and ask. I know in the past they were only offering the discount during the slow winter months. So just ask, they are very helpful online.
And yes, I will get some pics soon. It has been rainy and wet here in north florida and hard to take pics indoors. But the Granite looks so good, I am amazed. Should be light enough to be cool, but with the color strikes it shouldn't show dirt to badly. Or Black Rottweiler hair in my case, After all I did buy the Hydro Turf for him.

Matt

Here are pictures of the new Hydro Turf.

Attachments

• IMG00018-20110206-1448.jpg
    IMG00018-20110206-1448.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG00020-20110206-1449.jpg
    IMG00020-20110206-1449.jpg
    592.8 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG00021-20110206-1449.jpg
    IMG00021-20110206-1449.jpg
    644.3 KB · Views: 128
Looks good. So do you have the option of getting different colors and patterns within a kit or did you have to buy seperate pieces?

The only options you have is, You can order the rear swim platform different from the rest of the boat in one kit. But the rest of the boat must be one color and cut. So I ordered the swim plat form in dark grey with Diamond cut and the rest of the boat in Granite with Grove cut in one kit. I had asked about ordering some of the pieces in red, the ones under the dash out of the sun, But they said I had to order the main part as one color and cut.
I am very satisfied with my color and cut choice, to me it blends in and does not show like after market. Looks very professional.

2 tone colors....

This past winter, I ordered the newer two tone colors that are now offered by Hydro-Turf. Because it's on my GTX, I'm using the dark green top color with a lime green bottom.

So far, I've only put it on my swim plateform. But, as soon as I get the entire ski finished, I'll put the pix in here for all to see. From what I see, it's gonna be awesome.

As for the options Ducatifast has mentioned. I know the discount is on the turf that carries the logo and is pre-cut. But, if you want to do things of your own, you can by the turf by the sheets. I have two sheets of the purple I use for my boat.

You also don't have to purchase the peel and stick backing. They use a 3M adhesive, which you can purchase from Lowe's or any hardware store. If you decide to save a few bucks on the adhesive, I'd recommend you buy the 3M super "99" spray on. It comes with an adjustable spray tip. You will have to use masking tape to outline what your spraying on. But, after doing 3 boats and countless skis, it's worth the money in savings.....If your not sure, use the added adhesive they supply because to do it yourself, takes time and patience......:cheers:

Ordered mine yesterday..black with red striped grooves..and a additional sheet of black diamond for some parts on the boat :)

I just bought black cut diamond HT for my '97 speedster. Can't wait to get it on the boat! Thanks for working the 15% discount. It sounds like HT is worth it even at full list price.

I just wish there were more pics out there. I'll upload mine as soon as its in.

Hi seadoosnipe i was wondering if you may have pictures of a rebuild on a jet pump? I have a 1999 seadoo challenger 1800 which my husband has just removed the pumps the problem is we dont have all the proper tools as the manual suggest. Everyone speaks so highly of you and we're wondering what to do next? Thank you!!!

98 Seadoo Sporster hydroturf $200 (negotiable)

I'm selling Hydro turf for a 98 sportster
Black Marble
diamond cut

I ordered some turf for my speedster and there was a mix up in my order and when they sent the turf for the speedster they ended up letting me keep the sporster set... John @ PWC muscle told me to feel free to sell it. He was very professional and very quick to make it right... i can e-mail pics of the turf layed out upon request..

I just ordered the full kit yesterday for my 2001 Sportster le. I ordered it in the gray cut diamond. I freakin' can't wait! Everybody's 'after' pictures are amazing! When using the 15% off discount, my total came to $275.99. That includes the shipping. It looks like it will be worth every penny. I understood that the 3M adhesive comes with the kit. Is that correct?

Yes, the 3m adhesive is included free of charge with the boat turfs. It is $14 extra for PWCs.

Black and Green?...

Looks AWESOME!!! I really like the black and green.

This is a copy of a post from a thread I have in the 2 stroke PWC section of the forum. I did a copy and paste here, in the boat section, since I made the post above a while back. If you'd like to see more pix, please pick up my other thread in the PWC section....

I'm going to try and get a better pix loaded. The colors are actually a dark green, which may look black in some shots, and the other is a lime color green. The 2 tone color scheme really sets off my new graphics. Even though the graphics look good, just the way they are, I've actually still got to put on 4 more pieces. Two on each side.

Here are a few more shots. JoeZ asked for a better full body shot. I think I got one. I want to take better pix, when I'm finished, with the ski on the water. I would like to point out the graphics... I had the guy who designed them, to put "Seadooforum.com" on it. It's in several places. The pix are large enough for you to zoom in if you'd like to see the detail.:cheers:

Attachments

• Forum Graphic.jpg
    Forum Graphic.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Graph1.jpg
    Graph1.jpg
    652.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Graphic9.jpg
    Graphic9.jpg
    888 KB · Views: 76
  • Turf Green.jpg
    Turf Green.jpg
    820.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to take a look at a 95 speedster tomorrow and was wondering if this discount is still available?

Whats up Guys? I have an 98 Speedster and was going to order the turf and the guy on the phone was kinda just talking to me about installation and said "just make sure its on a smooth surface and you will be good" I said to him that my boat floor is not smooth its textured and he was like ...im sure it will be fine. So my question to you is ...Will it stick fine or do I need to use extra contact cement with it?

Any info would be great....

Lou
Sea U

I just installed hydro turf with 3m backing on my 2001 challenger 2000 a few weeks ago with a textured floor. It went on great and has stuck, we have been out several times since and no issues.

HydroTurf BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought HydroTurf one year ago and it is degraded, cracked, and chaulky at best. I store under UV cover and my Speedster 150 in sun for maybe 25-35 hours total since I installed...look at pictures. At $261 dollars and no warranty and just excuses...save your money. The really bad part is now I have to scrape off and remove adhesive with out damaging clear coat and back where I started after the 'chunk' of change! A person could call it a 'bad' batch but I would pay another 200 bucks to have it removed as never installed.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 57
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 53
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited by a moderator:
Back