Hydro Turf 15% off!....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I agree, I dont want to worry about it, Think I will try the Granite one, I want a cool light color but not white to show all the dirt and black dog hair from my Rottweiler, after all, he is who I am buying this for anyway.lol

Matt

My Hydo turf came in today and I installed it. Looks great, I got the Granite Cut Grove for the main boat floor and Dark Grey Diamond cut for the swim platform. It is a great color combination. and YES they are still offering the 15% DISCOUNT.

Matt

My Hydo turf came in today and I installed it. Looks great, I got the Granite Cut Grove for the main boat floor and Dark Grey Diamond cut for the swim platform. It is a great color combination. and YES they are still offering the 15% DISCOUNT.

Matt

I would also like to see some pics..!!

I probably won't be ordering my Hydro-Turf kits for my boats until late March/early April since I won't be back to Florida until then....will they still be offering the 15% discount then?? Don't really want to order it and have it sitting around for 2 months but definitely don't want to lose out on the discount..especially when buying to kits!!

Can anyone confirm if the discount will still be around in 2 months??

Drop them an email at, sales@pwcmuscle.com ,and ask. I know in the past they were only offering the discount during the slow winter months. So just ask, they are very helpful online.
And yes, I will get some pics soon. It has been rainy and wet here in north florida and hard to take pics indoors. But the Granite looks so good, I am amazed. Should be light enough to be cool, but with the color strikes it shouldn't show dirt to badly. Or Black Rottweiler hair in my case, After all I did buy the Hydro Turf for him.

Matt

Here are pictures of the new Hydro Turf.

Attachments

• IMG00018-20110206-1448.jpg
    IMG00018-20110206-1448.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG00020-20110206-1449.jpg
    IMG00020-20110206-1449.jpg
    592.8 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG00021-20110206-1449.jpg
    IMG00021-20110206-1449.jpg
    644.3 KB · Views: 131
Looks good. So do you have the option of getting different colors and patterns within a kit or did you have to buy seperate pieces?

The only options you have is, You can order the rear swim platform different from the rest of the boat in one kit. But the rest of the boat must be one color and cut. So I ordered the swim plat form in dark grey with Diamond cut and the rest of the boat in Granite with Grove cut in one kit. I had asked about ordering some of the pieces in red, the ones under the dash out of the sun, But they said I had to order the main part as one color and cut.
I am very satisfied with my color and cut choice, to me it blends in and does not show like after market. Looks very professional.

Last edited by a moderator:
just got my hydroturf installed

Just got the hydro turf installed on my sportster an it looks great, have a look on the pics i also installed the cobra fins on it will post the results next week after i take the boat to the lake and test them

Attachments

• IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 125
Just ordered mine. Gray Diamond Cut. $320 shipping to Canada. Awesome deal. 15% code still works, you just have to email them. They were very quick in responding to my emails. With in 15 mins I had ordered and paid for it. Now to order the poppy cover.

Very nice....you not worried about the black getting too hot??

I did think about it but i was not conviced by any other color available, i only iked the balck and one of the whites but i am not sure if the white option will be difficult to keep clean.... so i decided to get the black and bring a big cup to water the floor when it gets hot! :)

PWCMuscle is going to continue offering this to all SeaDooForum members indefinitely. The discount is still good for Hydro Turf @ PWCMuscle.com!

Anyone have any experience witht he black hydro turf? Leaning towards getting it but worried about the heat

Just ordered mine. Gray Diamond Cut. $320 shipping to Canada. Awesome deal. 15% code still works, you just have to email them. They were very quick in responding to my emails. With in 15 mins I had ordered and paid for it. Now to order the poppy cover.

Great advise on the poppy cover never heard about them before reading your post! just received the poppy cover this morning and it fit as a glove to my sportster 215 i am taking my boat to the lake tomorrow and will test the result of the cobra fins i also installed during winter will post my results....

I have the black HT on my boat and so far i have not suffer with the color, keep in mind we are still on spring here in texas and temp is still below 100 F maybe during summer they will get a bit hotter

So getting really close until we head down to Florida!! We will be there on the 19th, so my question is...from time of order what is the approx. delivery/arrival time of a hydro turf kit?? Will be down there for 3 weeks but would like to have it within the first week so that I can install and enjoy it!!

The turf is built to order.. It will probably take 7-10 days depending on where you are shipping it to and what combination you ordered.

Just got the hydro turf installed on my sportster an it looks great, have a look on the pics i also installed the cobra fins on it will post the results next week after i take the boat to the lake and test them

This looks really nice.

Everyone - I have a question.

So I have a 2005 sportster scic (yellow and black). I'm inclined to get a kit in the black color. As far as the cut, which one is the most durable and comfortable, what are the advantages/disadvantages of the different types of cut? As far as the color, is this just a personal preference? Do lighter colors look more "pro" and withstand sun damage. Will my black fade out after a while?

Thanks!

Great advise on the poppy cover never heard about them before reading your post! just received the poppy cover this morning and it fit as a glove to my sportster 215 i am taking my boat to the lake tomorrow and will test the result of the cobra fins i also installed during winter will post my results....

What is the poppy cover and cobra fins?

Back