Hydro Turf 15% off!....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hydro Turf Discount 15% Discount for SDF Members ONLY

Order your HYDROTURF at www.pwcmuscle.com today! At checkout enter code HYDRO15 to get your 15% off the order!

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hydro Turf....?

First, I'd like to say thanks for all the members who ordered the Hydro Turf through their website, using the "seadooforum.com" name in the comments section to allow you a 15% discount. This discount is no longer valid through ordering directly through the Hydro-Turf website.

The managers or Hydro-Turf and Seadooforum have now joined forces and set up a relationship where you can still order the Hydro-Turf and receive a discount. From me looking at the numbers, this discount ranges from 15 to 20%, depending on the products availability.

The reason for the change? Is due to you, the members of Seadooforum.com. The manager of Hydro Turf has said the amount of kits sold through the forum has been tremendous. He's very grateful and wants to carry on discounting his product to us. But now, our administrators have set up a new site called www.PWCmuscle.com and you'll find not only your Hydroturf products, but products to pump up your performance to build an extra bit of speed in some areas or better fuel efficiency in others.

Again, from me and the Staff of the forum, we greatly appreciate your decision to use Hydro Turf as your choice of matting for your boats and skis.:cheers:

BTW, I still have all the templates for the 1996 and 97 Challenger boats. Though, from looking over their prices, it doesn't seem feasible to send product to me for cutting, when for a couple extra bucks, you can get the pre-cut and glued backing directly from them.........:hat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Boat Kits on PWCMuscle

Snipe - I don't see Hydro Turf kits for boats on the site - are they hidden somewhere?:(

Boats....

Snipe - I don't see Hydro Turf kits for boats on the site - are they hidden somewhere?:(

No... I spoke with the Administrators last night about this and they are working really hard to get these in the new website as fast as possible.

For the moment, if you need a boat mat set now, use the "contact us" page on PWCMuscle.com and they will get the item you need up. All the staff in charge of putting this together will have this available as soon as they possibly can........:cheers:

Link Added

I used their "Contact Us" link to ask - they added a link for my on the fly... too cool! As you said, they are re-working their catalog and trying to get everything out there. Now to figure out which color best matches the blue in my '98 Sportster 1800...

Thanks for the quick response Snipe!

Google....?

I used their "Contact Us" link to ask - they added a link for my on the fly... too cool! As you said, they are re-working their catalog and trying to get everything out there. Now to figure out which color best matches the blue in my '98 Sportster 1800...

Thanks for the quick response Snipe!

I'd recommend you go to google and type in your boat, then go with "images" and see if you can find anyboats with the mat or colors of mats already installed. That way, you can get an idea of what really matches the best......:cheers:

I love my HT. I have the Utopia with the dark green stripe and kind of brownish/white seats. I got the dark green diamond cut and it looks and feels AWESOME.

Hydro turf

Can you buy certain pieces of the precut material at a cheaper price instead of having to buy it for the whole boat for $299?

when you buy the product on pwcmuscle.com how do you order it just so its the swim platform not the entire boat? i dont want to place an order for 299 and add a comment saying i want only the platform... what will that platform cost piece cost anyways?

i got mine in this week and it was a snap to put in...thx..i paid less with the discount including shipping than the original price of the hydroturf....life is good.

My 55 lb shar pei doesnt hurt it. Her nails dont even leave marks. IF you search the internet, it is very popular for guys using it on boats that go out duck hunting with dogs on them. I think they use it even more than us recreationists.

Ok cool. I have two larger dogs and they only need to be in the boat to get to our cottage. Trying to convince the wife that we should invest in some hydro turf, but I have already spent a lot on a new stereo.

Wow...read the first post stating the discount is no longer available and almost made me cry..lol (well not really!!) I want to buy 2 sets...one for the speedster200 and one for the sportster 4TEC!! I am also looking to get possibly 2 poppy covers...any chance of getting them on board and offering members a discount?? May also be interested in a Solas impeller...lol...the spending never ends!!

The member discount is available.. use coupon code HYDRO15 at check out on PWCMuscle.com and get the 15% off :cheers:

Wow...read the first post stating the discount is no longer available and almost made me cry..lol (well not really!!) I want to buy 2 sets...one for the speedster200 and one for the sportster 4TEC!! I am also looking to get possibly 2 poppy covers...any chance of getting them on board and offering members a discount?? May also be interested in a Solas impeller...lol...the spending never ends!!

The discount works, I just used it...

RED Hydro turf

Has anyone had any problems with the Red Hydro Turf fading. I was ordering some and was warned that the Red fades and I may want to decide on another color. My question is how bad does it fade. If they are talking about leaving the boat uncovered all summer I can understand that. But for someone using the boat 2 days a week all summer,Basically being in the Sun for about 30 days a year, I wonder if that will cause it to fade.

Matt

When you call Poppy, you will probably talk to Terri. Mention you are a member here and we highly recommend them. She will take good care of you. :cheers:

Has anyone had any problems with the Red Hydro Turf fading. I was ordering some and was warned that the Red fades and I may want to decide on another color. My question is how bad does it fade. If they are talking about leaving the boat uncovered all summer I can understand that. But for someone using the boat 2 days a week all summer,Basically being in the Sun for about 30 days a year, I wonder if that will cause it to fade.

Matt

There are lots of reports of the red looking pink after minimial use. I honestly wouldnt chance it.

Back